A/N and Important Warning Before You Read The Story

Before you guys read my story, I just want to let you know that I wrote this when I was 14 and I first published this story on Quotev on September 15, 2018. For the longest time, I have been resisting publishing this story on Wattpad 'cause stories here get more attention than the stories on Quotev but now I have decided to publish it here 'cause I know better than I did when I was 14 and I know that there are things I can do better than I did back then.

I also want to give you guys a warning that there is attempted suicide in the first chapter (my dumb 14-year-old ass was such a noob that she didn't know that you have to put trigger warnings if there's suicide, sexual scenes, etc. in your story) and since I wrote this when I was 14, (a freshman in high school) I want to give you guys a cringe warning and some of this will be a little boring, some things in here are just plain stupid, and some things in this story don't make sense.

I can explain the boring parts: I guess I didn't like how most of the fanfics I read didn't show the normal regular days of the life of the OC that was a love interest for Marcus or Martinus and the chapters only talked about the progress of the chemistry between the OC and Marcus or Martinus and they made it all seem pretty rushed and I hate when stories rush the relationship. But, looking back at this story it looks like I wrote about too many regular days in the OC's life and it's boring, so just a head's up about that.

Please feel free to give constructive criticism on this story because I would love to know how I could do better with making the story more interesting, character development, and the development of the relationships in this story. Writing is one of my passions and I would love to know how I could do better❤️

-- Btw, I'm not sure if the title "Life Lessons and Love" really fits this story, (I don't even remember how I came up with that title) so if you guys have any suggestions, please let me know as I publish more chapters!