•sixteen•

pov: Billie

when we get to the house, we greet the man and his two daughters. we look around and talk for about an hour or two. me and Alina decided that we liked the house and we're gonna buy it.
luckily he understood when we told him the locks would have to be changed for our safety.

he also signed an nda because of our address got leaked it probably wouldn't be that good.

we finish talking to his daughters they say how big of a fan they are, and how much they want us to get married, well.. their exact words were

"billie if you and alina got married we'd be so so happy, we really want it to happen it would be so cute!!"

we laugh it off and tell her that were not really rushing that much of our relationship. ofc they sigh and say it's fine, a little after they leave, their father gives us the keys and we call mom

ishe picks up after two or three rings,

"MOMMA WE LITERALLY JUST PAYED FOR THE HOUSE AND NOW WERE GOING TO GET THE LOCKS CHANGED.. IM SO SO EXCITEDDD" i yell at her through the phone.

"omg that's so good! i'm glad you like it. i'm cooking rn, if you guys wanna come over and get some of your bags packed while i cook you can" she announces
"okay bet cya in a minute ma" i agree and hang up.

"AHHHH BABY WERE GETTING A HOUSE OMG I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH" i jump up and down and peck our lips together, Alina giggles and then sully calls us to the car so we can leave and he can go back to his family.. hes uhm been having some problems with his wife lately and i decided i was gonna try to stay out of public and let him get all his personal issues done as soon as we get settled into this house.

when we get home we pack a few bags of our stuff, along with getting all of sharks stuff in a box- not his puppy bed and a few toys, he's gonna need that, and his kibbles.

i go to the kitchen, holing Alinas hand and i see mom getting the food on the table, and dad sitting down waiting to eat.

we finish eating with little conversation, only about the house and shark,
we go to our room and watch the office, and alina falls asleep.

god i'm so lucky to have her..

"good night my love" i whisper and kiss alina's cheek