•seven•

POV: Alina

it's been a week since i last texted billie, she didn't reply when i did so i stopped texting her, i guess she really only wanted a hookup. and i didn't want any lawsuits so i didn't mention it to anyone either, it was a mental NDA.

million dolla bill

hey.. i'm really sorry, you obviously know about ava, but no one knows about what she did, she was abusive and i really shouldn't be telling you this but she mentally and physically abused me, and when she's mentioned i go through these stupid fucking episodes and i'm basically just a bitch. i'm sorry.

hey, it's okay bil, i understand that. don't worry, also don't worry about me saying anything about us, i haven't and i'm not going too, i signed a mental NDA. lol

lol thanks, can we call?

yea ofc bils

_

"hey" billie says as i answer her call. "hi" she clears her throat before she begins. "so- i'm going on vacation with my family, and wanted yo know if you wanted to go with me so i didn't have to one, share a room with claudia and finneas.. never again.. or be by myself, which.. also, never again."

i laugh to myself. "billie thats a stupid question, yes." i can hear her smile, "really?"

"of course."

"hold up, victory dance."

i smile just listening to her talk about any and everything. this is the cutest girl in the whole world.

i knew that, but her in real life is even better than what the fans see.

i'm glad it could be me.

a/n

filler😏