•seventeen•

POV: Billie

about a week later we have got all of our stuff packed, and we decide to go back to England for more of Alina's stuff since were moving and will have more room now. first, we call her mom and tell her

"hey mom me and Billie are coming to England to get the rest of my stuff!!" Alina tells her with her little smile.

"oh honey that's great.. but don't you think we should bring your stuff to you? I mean can help you move in and everything" she offers,

alina looks over at me and i nod in agreement.

"okay.. if that's what you wanna do haha" she giggles.

"alright love ill tell the girls and get your stuff packed! ill talk to you later" she hangs up the phone pretty fast so I assume she's either busy or excited.

"well that works I guess" she giggles again and puts her phone down.

"it sure does" I giggle lightly, putting my arms around her waist as she turns back around, facing me. I kiss her lips softly.

"I'm so happy to have you baby." I whisper in her ear

"me too love, me too."

I slip my hands under her shirt, slowly lifting it over her head, I walk over and lock the door as she continues to undress. I turn around and bite my lip, I stand there and admire her body for a second till I walk over and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck. she moans softly tilting her head up and putting one of her arms around my neck and one on the back of my head.

I giggle, "do you like that baby?"

"mhm.." she replies through soft moans, purposely moaning into my ear.

"goddamn baby" I groan

I can tell she's getting impatient as she starts grinding her hips to mine,

"fuck" she whispers

"something wrong baby?" I ask

"yeah." she takes a deep breath and throws me down on the bed and bites my neck, she sucks on it harshly rubbing her hands through my hair pulling it a little

"don't think you're getting away this time babe." i smirk and kiss her lips bitting her bottom lip, hoping she'll submit, i snake my hands up to her neck, and tug on her long brown hair, as small moans come from her mouth. i can feel her body loosen, and i take that to my advantage, i flip her over and choke her.

"you really thought you were gonna win, mama?"

she gulps nervously and i giggle. "open your mouth." i demand and she does as told, i spit in her mouth and she smirks as she swallows it.

"good girl." i smile at her and i move down to her lower half to finish.

-

"I love you so much baby" she says getting up and peaking our lips together

"i love you more babygirl" i smile pulling her into another kiss.

"we should get ready and tell your mom that my family is coming over to bring the rest of my stuff and to help us move on Friday." Alina suggests

"you right you right" I giggle slightly watching as she changes.

"like what you see?" she giggles

I suck through my teeth "fuck yeah i do"

"aww that's cute" she slips on one of my shirts and walks over to me and kisses me,

"you're so pretty baby... but you'll look prettier screaming my name, tonight." she winks and walks out of the room.

jesus that women is hot as fuck, but.. i don't think i'm submitting to her tonight, she'll be the bottom like she is most of the time, and she knows it.

i finish getting dressed and i go down stairs and see her talking to my mom as if i didn't just rail the shit out of her.

"ahh i'm so happy for you guys" my mom, squeals a tiny bit making alina laugh.

i walk over to her, standing behind her, i put my hands over her shoulder and lay my chin on her head, i grab her tit making her gasp and slap my arm.

she continues talking to my mom about the house and what we're gonna do when Fin and Claudia walk in.

"hey gu-" he stops
"ewwww billie your gross" Claudia pretends to throw up and laughs.

I move my hand off of Alina and go hug fin as Claudia walks over to Alina and my mom and joins their conversation,
i hear shark running from my dad cause he likes my dad more, —probably cause he's a guy— and he runs to us and tackles peaches playfully, his body wiggling from side to side and his tail is fucking deadly dude.

we all play some games, hang out and stuff for about 2 hours till everyone gets tired and Fin and Claudia say their goodbyes and go home.
Alina and I go to our room and she passes out almost immediately, so i sit on my phone for a little until I get tired enough to sleep.

I kiss her forehead and cuddle her to sleep.

kinda upset we didn't fuck again. but it's whatever, what we don't do now we'll do tomorrow i'm sure.

"i love you." i whisper, kissing her forehead, one last time. it's very kissable.