•four•

Okay this part is gonna.. uh.. yea I'm not sorry anyways, fuck it lets go
_
pov: Alina

I hear a knock on the door I get up but as soon as I do I hear "BILLIE OMG WHAT?!" come from maddy, I walk out of my room and I see them hugging I try to say something but I can't..

billie looks up at me and she comes up the stairs and hugs me.

mum walks in see's us looks at maddy and says "come on lets go they probably want some alone time" I open my eyes and mum waves at me, billie pulls away from the hug and says "lets go to your room, actually.. you go wash up and ill go to your room" 

okay...

POV: Billie

alina shows me where her room is and then she goes to the bathroom i see the sheets are messed up, there is clothes on the floor smeared mascara on the bed so i decide to clean up.

once i finish i see her phone is on the night stand, is starts going off i see 3 missed calls and 5 texts messages, some reason she doesn't have a password.

loml

im so sorry baby please
anser me. I love you
4:38

Alina? Answer me!
4:50

Whatever. You just a
little Slut. Billie eylash will
never love you.

I gasp and start typing,

one; your the whore
two; its EILISH
three; i do love her

Wait who is this?
Alina?

its billie. now stop texting her.
byeee

are you sure you want to block this caller?
yes ✅
no
You will no longer receive messages from this user anymore

_

Billie.. why are you on my phone..? Alina asks nervously
"its nothing mamas, just come sit down with me"
"okay.."

i turn the lights to red and her eyes get wider i gigle and turn on the office and she lays on my chest we watch a few episodes,

alina takes the remote. "lets watch movie"
"okay"

She changes it and about 40 minutes into it theres a sex scene.

man every time i watch this i get horny.

i can't do anything about it here.

as i'm watching the movie i see alinas head turn to me, she stares at me intently. i turn to face her "what's up mama?" i rasp. her eyes flick to my lips and back up quickly.

i smirk understanding what she wants. i do the same, her leaning towards me, next thing you know we're making out.

once we pull away for air she looks at me in my eyes. "you okay?" i ask and she nods.

i climb on top of her kissing her face, down to her neck. "is this okay?" i mumble in her ear and she groans quietly.

"words, baby." i growl, "yes." she says bucking her hips up to make us impossibly closer.