Chapter 5 - Taking care of the baby

July 17th, 1000 A.D

Living room - 4 AM

Cadance: I'm not sure yet. Honey want to name her? Rosetta?

Kol: I love the name Rosetta! Gosh, my darling fiancé is just the cutest one ever; I can't wait to marry her on her birthday/our anniversary.

Rebekah: Aww, that's sweet. Kol, she is your only girlfriend that you ever had, along with being your fiancé and being your wife.

Kol: Your right, Bex. Since I am marrying my best friend that I have known since I was 10.

Cadance: Sweetheart, you're too cute! Love you too, but we're going to have a problem the week of our wedding!

[Rosetta started crying, and something started to smell. It was her diaper.]

Cadance: MOM! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

[My mom ran into the living room and wondered what was going on]

Cadance: How do you change a diaper?

Kayla: I will show you come in your messy room that your gonna have to clean.

Cadance: I will! I have just been lazy, and Kol needs to help.

Kol: Fine, I will help!

[I stood up and walked with my mom along with my fiancé to my room. While we were walking to my room, Kol placed his arm around my hips. Once we got to my room, I placed Rosetta in the makeshift nursery, and she showed us how to change the diaper for the first time. Kol's arms were around my waist while we were watching her change, Rosetta.]

Kayla: Kol, you should know this; you were 6 when Henrik was born.

Kol: I know, but I didn't want to learn I was stubborn back then until I met this cutie that I am going to marry.

Kayla: Alright, don't be stubborn now because you have a child. Cadance go back to the living room with Kol's family, and Kol come with me to the kitchen. I am going to show you how to make a formula for Rosetta.

Cadance: Kol, please, your the one making it until my sister is going to give us the milk.

Kayla: She will be hungry a lot, so be ready Kol, you're in charge of your fiancé and your daughter.

[I can tell Kol was not happy, but he is going to do it for our daughter and me. We both left the room and we kissed each other before parting way until Kol had the food done for her.]

Living room

Elijah: Kol is not happy that he has to share you now.

Cadance: I know, but my dad wanted us to the parents, so I guess it's happening also. Are you guys able to take Rosetta the whole week of our wedding and while we're on our honeymoon?

Rebekah: Sure!

Cadance: It's a lot of work, but you can ask your mom about it.

Rebekah: Yea, I can just ask her and annoying Elijah to help me.

[Esther randomly came in while Kol came over to me and placed his left arm on my shoulder. He fed Rosetta while I held her in my arms.]

Esther: I don't mind taking care of my granddaughter for a while, especially when it's your wedding week or your honeymoon.

Kayla: I can watch it too.

Kol: Mom, you can watch it during the wedding week since I will be sleeping here with my fiancé and Kayla you can watch her while we're on our honeymoon. Sounds fair?