Chapter 18 - First fight

Outside of hut

[I walked over to him and hugged him.]

Cadance: Kol?

Kol: What?

[He wrapped his arms around me.]

Cadance: Are you mad at your wife?

Kol: Yes, I am.

Cadance: Are you sure, because if you were mad at me, you wouldn't be wrapping your arms around me.

Kol: It's hard to be mad at my wife, whom I love. *Kisses lips*

Cadance: *Kisses lips* I love you! *Moves back to hold Kol's hands* Please reconsider and let your brother date my sister. Our parents won't let them get married. Even if they do get married, that's fine, honey.

Kol: *Let go of the hand and walks away* NO! I won't let them date each other! It's wrong dating an in-law, and I don't care if they won't get married ever.

Cadance: Kol, come on. You know they will probably date each other in secret if we don't let them date each other.

Kol: I will not allow it at all! I am married to Niki's twin sister, and no one can tell you guys apart, basically, but I can.

Cadance: *Tears came down my face* I know no one can tell us apart. Even with you and Kyle, no one can tell you apart as much as for me. Please Kol!

Kol: No! Madeline and Kyle are not dating. They are never dating each other.

Cadance: Are you sure, honey?

Kol: I can't deal with this.

[Kol starts walking away in the hut, upset.]

Cadance: Kol! *Goes after him.

Kol's parent's hut

[Kol ignored me and walked into his room. Rosie ran up to me and hugged me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.]

Rosie: Mommy, is daddy mad at you?

Cadance: Yes, but want to see your other grandma?

Rosie: Yes!

Rebekah: Want me to talk to him?

Cadance: If you want, he is mad about *Mouths* Niki and Klaus dating.

Rebekah: Oh... I will talk to him later.

Cadance: Let's go, Rosie. Will I see you guys later?

Everyone but Niki's kids: Alright.

Rosie: Wait! Where Uncle Henrik?

Elijah: In mommy's hut sleeping.

Rebekah: He is younger than us and needs sleep.

Rosie: Alright! Let's go to my other grandma's hut!

[I walked outside with my daughter under the blanket. She was getting cold, so I hurried into the hut.]