Chapter 20 - Does Kol love his wife?

Cadance's Bedroom

[Kol started to move back and forth inside my area, and he began to kiss me, but I turned my head.]

Kol: Darling, I didn't mean it; I'm sorry. I love you so much! Please forgive me. [She ignores me.] You know how annoying and impulsive I get. You are the only person that I thought could handle my crazy side. *Tears came down my face* I didn't mean to get you angry at me, and you know that I do things without thinking most of the time when it comes to things in the house, but when it comes to us being outside, I think before I act. *Tries to move her face to look at him, but she doesn't turn it* You are the only person I love so much, and I would do anything for you until you or I take our last breath.

[Instead of saying something, I pulled Kol down and rolled him onto his back with a big kiss on his soft lips. I also started taking control of the sex.]

Cadance: Kol... I am not mad at you; I was just upset that you didn't want to have sex with me.

Kol: Of course, I want to have sex with my wife, but you know how playful I can usually be.

Cadance: Yea, but never during sex, Kol. I love how you are but sex and being playful doesn't mix so well.

Kol: I figured after you turned your head and ignored me before pulling me down for a kiss on the lip.

Cadance: Can you say you love me?

Kol: *Flips around and goes down for a kiss* I love you, Cadance Mikaelson, you my everything.

Cadance: *Moans* I love you too, Kol Crazy Mikaelson. *Giggles*

Kol: I heard that.

Cadance: I know. You know that you're crazier than me, and I am the only person who can deal with your annoying side.

Kol: I love you, Cadance. Can we continue to have sex?

Cadance: You started the talking.

[Kol stopped talking and kissed me with sex.]

1 hour later

[Kol and I finished having sex. I was cuddled against Kol's left side, and he was playing with my fingers.]

Kol: I missed this.

Cadance: *Turns Kol's head and kisses lips* Same, I feel excellent that you leaked inside me.

Kol: *Chuckles* I know. *Looks underneath the blanket* Umm, Luv?

Cadance: Yea?

Kol: Come against me and look at my, you know.

[I leaned him again and saw red on his area.]

Cadance: *Grabs Kol's hand and places it on an area. Takes out* Oh... oops!

Kol: You are your period, right?

Cadance: Yea, I didn't know. MY HUSBAND IS DOING IT! We need to shower and clean my sheets.

Kol: Do I even have a choice?