Chapter 15 - Afterparty

Rebekah's POV

Elijah: *Into the microphone* So we're gathered for the after-party of our brother and our new sister-in-law.

Rebekah: *Into the microphone* Yes, brother, that's right. Without further ado, let introduce everyone to come in.

Elijah: The bride's maid of honor is first. Oh my, how can we bring this person in? She is not in line waiting!

Rebekah: Wait, that's me! Rebekah.

[After Elijah and Rebekah finished calling everyone that was before, it was our turn to go.]

Rebekah: So the moment you all have been waiting for is here.

Elijah: Let bring it the bride and husband together!

Cadance's POV

[Kol and I walked out to see everyone. My left arm was around his right arm. I was hugged in until Niki came with Rosetta since she is wanting me to hold her.]

Rebekah: That reminds me, today is Cadance's birthday. She got married to her love on her birthday.

Cadance: Bex, I hate you so much.

Kol: *Give wife a kiss on the lips and whispers* Happy birthday, I forgot because I was excited about our wedding.

Cadance: We'll about that that that later alright?

Kol: Alright.

Rosie: *Gives mom birthday hug*

Cadance: Thanks, honey.

Rosie: *Kisses cheek

[I walked with Kol to our table where the bride and groom will be sitting. There was also a seat for my daughter next to me. Once we got to our seats, mine and Kol's family were taking turns to talk. Finn walks up next to our table and starts to talk.]

Finn: I am glad that my brother Kol found his one true love because once he met her for the first time, he would NEVER stop talking about how pretty, cute, beautiful, and the list goes on. It never stops going. Once he was 12, he wanted to date her, but she was only 11 still, so he waits still complaining about how much he wanted to date her. I could keep going on about their life, but I'm not. The last thing I want to say is welcome to the family Cadance Miklaeson. Next up, Elijah.

Cadance: Thank you, Finn!

Finn: No problem.

[Finn left and gave it to the next person, who was Elijah.]

Cadance: Finn's speech was nice. Also, you couldn't stop talking about me?

Kol: Yea, I couldn't stop talking about you because you're gorgeous. *Kisses cheek*

Cadance: I love you so much. Now let's listen to Elijah talk.

Kol: Alright, love.

Elijah: Cadance would come to me if she wanted Kol but can't find him. Even when they weren't dating yet, she always wanted Kol around her because he makes her feel safe everywhere. I also feel like Kol has made Cadance a better person because he knows what she wants and how to calm her down when she is upset. So welcome to the family, Cadance. Next up, Niklaus.