Lady Scarlett

A/N: This scenario takes place about 7 years before Aura and Chibi visited earth for the first time!
It has nothing to do with them, though! This is more of an introduction of a new OC!

__________________________________

Agent Crimson: And another mission accomplished!

The man stabbed the last remaining solider in the chest with his sword, before grabbing the stolen gem and casually making his way back out of the lair he infiltrated, leaving behind countless corpses.

However, when he made it outside, he spotted a silhouette standing by his red motorcycle.
A feminine voice spoke.

???: Still going against the laws of your own organization, I see!

Agent Crimson: I gave them the chance to save their lifes and just surrender! They were the folols for not taking it!

???: You got issues!

Agent Crimson: Who are you, even?

???: For now, I go by the name "Lady Scarlett"! But you may also know me by a different name!

The person stepped into the light, revealing a women who seemed to be in her mid 20s, with scarlet red hair that's tied into a long ponytail and blood red eyes.
She wore a tight bodysuit with different tones of red and even had red lipstick on.

Agent Crimson: Oh....! It's you.....!

Lady Scarlett: Glad to see you too!

Agent Crimson: What do you want?

Lady Scarlett: That should be quite obvious by now, ya know?

The woman stepped forward, until she was just a few feet away from the man.

Lady Scarlett: I want to reclaim what you stole from me!

Agent Crimson: After 3 years, you're still not over it? Just accept it and move on, Akane!

Lady Scarlett: You don't get the right to call me that anymore! Not after what you did to me!

Agent Crimson: What have I done to you?

Lady Scarlett: You stole the thing that was most precious to me! And you don't even try to understand why it means so much to me!

Agent Crimson: Why should I?

Lady Scarlett: You know, I used to think that you were just cold! But after what you did to me! After you took the most valuable thing in my life away from me, and after all those times you told me to just give up on it......! I now know that you're not just cold! You're a monster!!

The woman got out a dagger and attempted to stab the man in front of her, but he easily dodged it.

The woman fell on her knees and quiet sobs could be heard from her.
Meanwhile, Agent Crimson calmly made his way to the motorcycle.

Agent Crimson: You couldn't even kill me if you wanted to! You're not strong enough!
So long, lil sister!

And with that, the man drove off, into the night.

Lady Scarlett slowly got up and wiped away her tears.

Lady Scarlett: Then I will get stronger.....! Yes! I'll get stronger and then I'll come back!! And I'll kill you with my own hands!!

The woman reached into her pocket and got out a picture.
It was a photo of an about 3 year old boy with red hair and blood-red eyes.

She smiled as she looked at the picture of the child.

Lady Scarlett: And then.... I'll finally have you back.......!

She couldn't help but cry happy tears at the thought.

Lady Scarlett: Wait just a while longer, little one....!
..... Your mommy will come to get you back, very soon.......!

__________________________________

A/N: I'm feeling so sorry for Lady Scarlett.......! 😢