Last chapter: Just a Little Hope

This is the last chapter and it is gonna be short, but I wanna have some type of conclusion before I start my other story,(also centered around Sara)

Sara Pov

The team walks up to me, I stare at them giving them a face as to say, 'what is it?'.

"Hey, so... Um.... We found a mission. It's really important, and we wanted to know if you were any better." Ray caughs out.

I look back at Ava with a smile, "I, I think I'm good now." I say, grinning and not taking my eyes of of Ava. I look to the team, to see them all smiling, "so, what's the mission?"

"Glad to have you back, Captain." Nate continues on to tell me about the mission. Which went smoothly, who am I kidding, it was a disaster, but after screwing it up, we got back on our feet and saved time, (again). In the end,maybe we all just need a little Hope.

A/N
Thank you guys so much, 1.79k views, this is sadly the final chapter of this story😔 I never expected to get this many reads, and am so thankful for each one of you reading, (throughout my inconsistent updating, and crappy wrighting) I am starting to write another story which you can find on my account if you would like to read it. Thank you so much again.

Your very thankful author
(hopefully still even tho it might be in a different story),

Cheerio