Chapter 3: Irresistible <3

P/S: Play the song while you reading this chapter. I will inform you when to play it. The title of the song is Irresistible from One Direction. Nice song evah! You can check out the video at side of my page.

*************************************************************************************************************************

    I walk to my room but my mind is somewhere else. I can't stop thinking about Zayn.. He look so cute but yet he still could manage the bad boy look in his features. I chuckled when I remembered how excited I am when Zayn turn into muscular man. Oh gosh he is so handsome. I don't feel like I suitable with him anymore.

It's already evening, I've already change into my night gown. I sat on the couch, switch on TV. I keep changing the channel, nothing entertaining.. Suddenly, an idea popped out from my head..

"Yeah let's change to MTV!" squealing to myself. Fortunately! One Direction music video is on. They're new debut Live While We're Young.. As usual my eyes keep focused on Zayn. He look so happy in that mv. Oh I can't get his face out from my mind.

"Eli.. Are you there?" Oh god now I heard his voice in my head. Save me please! Vas happenin' !!!

"Eli I know you were there.. I could listen the sound of your TV" I jumped out from my couch. This is so freaky! Am I dead? Is that why I kept listened to his voice? I pinch my self.

"Ouch!" I screamed..

"Eli! Are you okay?! What's happening there?!" then I heard the clicked sound on my door knob. ZAYN!! is this some kind of joke? Now I'm kind of having and imaginary about him.

"Great now I dreamed of you in front of me.." I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes wishing that the imaginary Zayn would go. Stop bothering me! When I open my eyes I saw Zayn look at me like I am some kind of crazy maniac here.

"Zayn?!" I jumped from couch and stood in front him.

"Yes?" he sound more like asking instead of answering. I laugh out loud..

"I-I thought I k-kept imagine about y-you" I can't talk properly because I still laughing very hard. He snaked his hand around my waist to make me same level with him. I startled and that makes me silent for awhile.

"Nope, you're not imagine about me. I'm here.. Right in front of you.." he whispered. Aww this kind of situation somehow could give me a heart attack because I'm to excited. My heart swollen with excitement and butterflies flying in my stomach.

"Oh um okay. You still keep the key?" I put my hand around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. He swayed his body with me, kind of dancing without music. It is so perfect to me.

"I never left it, I bring it everywhere.." his hand lay on my small back but he pushed me a bit to have a better look at me.

"You're wearing night gown sweetheart.. Its a major turn on for a man you know.." he winked. I blushed by his statement and playfully slap his on the arm. Never get used to the muscular arm.

"I'll change okay? Wait!" I said while running into my room. Once I closed the door I laid my back on the door. My heart beat was furious and wild. I put my hand to my chest.

"Wow Eli! Long time I haven't felt like this.." I mumbled to myself.

"What Eli? Do you said something?" I jumped from the door. Zayn was leaning on the door to waiting for me to out.

"Zayn! You scared me to death." I shouted inside my room. I could hear that he chuckled but then I heard his footstep away from my room. That guy is so weird. I love him! I change into something proper. Once I open my door Zayn already prepared a cup of tea for both of us. He did not notice that I were staring at him with him so focused into the show on TV so its hard to notice when someone is watching you.