Chapter 1: Puzzle Solved

Still The One..

Chapter 1: Puzzle Solved

I sipped my England Tea.. Every breath that I take even every small steps that I make in my own apartment remind me about him. Everything around me revolves about him. The one only.. Zayn Malik.. The guy who loved me.. Even this tea I took every morning remind me of him! Oh screw my life! Ever since the incident before I had quit being an actress and I stop looking for Zayn and the band. I know Louis,Niall,Liam and the flirtiest Harry might be freakin' mad at me but I don't care. Zayn had move on with his own life and had a bimbo as a girlfriend. Way to make me feel insecure.. Note the sarcasm..

Oh forgot to mention that after i quit being an actress I open my own florist shop name Eli's Flower House, only Zayn and the band called me Eli while other people I firmly stated to called be Eliza or Beth. Even though I had quit but my name still in the magazine since my florist shop is listed as the top 3 for the Most Famous Flowers.. Ridiculous huh? I bet.. All the paparazzi are very curious why I quit acting because I just had a few awards and later on One Direction had go tour around the world living me behind all the rumours and heart broken. Its not like I blaming them but the situation had caught us and I cant continue the relationship that I had with Zayn before. They don't understand. They will never understand what had I gone through which I had decided to leave all my acting behind and end up with this florist shop.

"Time to work Elizabeth.." feeling lonely until I had to talked to myself. Suddenly my phone ring. Julie's name flash on screen..

"Yes Julessssss"

"Hey honey, what are you doing?"

"I'm heading to the shop as usual" I hold the phone using my shoulder and I tried to pull a messy bun with both of my hand but as usual clumsy me i almost slipped the phone..

"Whoopp!" I quickly drop my hand bag and reached my phone..

"Eli! Are you there?! Are you okay sweetheart?!" I feel numb listening to Julie's sentence. It reminds me so much of Zayn. Lately I can't stop thinking about him..

"Hello? Elizabeth?" Jules yelled through the phone make me realized from my La-La Land.. I touch my cheek, tears.. They are my best friend lately..

"Oh um sorry. I dropped my phone.."

"You're not fine. See you in 30 minutes at your shop.." then silenced.. She already hung up the phone.. Always the motherly Julie. I chuckled when Julie's never gave up on me even though I had quit acting she is still my personal assistant and she always update me about One Direction. I had told like thousands time that I don't want to know anything bout them which is a big fat liar because I want to know everything about them. I miss them so much. Well we are talking about Julie here, she won't listen to me you know.

When I arrived at the shop Julie already standing in front of my shop and scowling at me.

"I said 30 minutes Eli.."

"Don't call me Eli and I'm sorry.. I caught up in something.." she just sighed listen to my lies.

"Have you eaten?"

"A cup of tea.." I nonchalantly answered while open the shop's door. Once it open the smell of flowers are so intimidating and tempting. Those are the things that make me alive today. Zayn.. My first meeting with him for One Thing.. He bought a bouquet of flower to me.. That is the inspiration why I open this shop. I inhaled the smell of flowers and closed my eyes to feel it flow all through my body. There slightly breeze snaked around my legs which sending shivered through my body.. Intoxicating.. Well this is kinda my routine already to inhaled those scent of flowers.