Chapter 11: Anniversary ...

“We should talk!” I snaked my around Alice’s shoulder and drag her away from Harry and the others. Harry looks so vulnerable and worried as if I would kill Alice in any minute.

“Look at his face …” Alice whispered to me. She chuckled when she fly a kiss to Harry.

“Oh My God! That was precious! It was priceless. Wait you do it again and I’ll snap a picture of him.” Quickly I pulled out my phone while Alice gave him a very sweet smile and mouth something to him. I snapped a picture when Harry was grinning like a stupid kid get treat on Halloween.

“What did you say?” I asked her. We are on the dance floor across the boys.

“I said I already miss him …” even in the dim light on the dance floor I could see her cheeks blushed in brightly pink.

“Do you really mean it?” I look away and lock my eyes with Zayn. I chuckled.

“Yes …” she answered shyly.

“Aww you don’t have to be shy with me. We are sister from now on. Well let me tell you something about Harry. He might be cheeky and quite a flirty but you don’t have to be worry, if he likes someone. He will truly take care of it.” I smiled at our sweet memories together. To be truth my life would damn bored if the lads did not get into my life.

“Like he truly cared about you?” Alice asked.

“Yup. Well according to Zayn, we are like twins plus Louis. Zayn would not leave three of us alone, because well bad news and crazy events would follow us.” I received a chuckled from her.

“Yeah, already heard bout that. He talks a lot about you. Like a lot!” she emphasis the ‘a lot’ word. I laugh because I could imagine how excited he would be when told her about us.

“Damn! He really can’t keep a secret eh?” She chuckled again.

“Eli, I’m sorry …” she said sadly.

“What’s wrong?” I feel confused with her statement. Why so sudden? I mean what had she done to me? We just met.

“Actually, I had a quarrel with Harry around 2 months ago. It’s my fault!” she holds both of my hand.

“What actually had you done, Alice?” I look into her eyes. She looks very guilty.

“Before this, I feel angry towards you. Harry keeps telling me about you, and even in his wallet … he put your picture in it. I feel angry with myself too. He makes me feel special but then he keeps talking about you. He called me one day; he said he wants to say something to me. He told me all about Dylan stuff and how you and Zayn’s relationship before. Then I realize why you are special to him because you guys had gone through so many circumstances before. Eli, I’m so sorry.”

“Oh Alice, don’t be. It doesn’t matter now. The most important thing now is you guys already get back together and … Oh! You better checked his wallet after this. I think the picture had changed.” I grinned.

“Done talking here?” I feel a warm breath on my neck. I gasped and turn around.

“Zayn! Damn! I almost die here!” I exasperated the situation. He just laughs and hugs me.

“So, I’m Zayn.” He held out his hand to Alice.

“Obviously Zayn! I’m not living under the rock you know.” She rolled her eyes. I chuckled when Zyan just shrugged his shoulder.

“Alice, I think you better save Harry before he died in Louis and Liam hands. Niall doesn’t help at all.” Zayn said while pointing his finger towards the lads. Harry was sitting on the couch while Liam and Louis standing beside him like prey and predator. And of course, Niall … sitting there and laugh. Don’t want to miss anything. Typical Niall. Alice just chuckled and run towards Harry.