Chapter 20: When Liam says so...

"Who the hell is Helen?!"

"It's HEIDI!" Niall yelled.

"Heidi? As in My Heidi?" Alice said with shocked plastered on her face.

"No Alice... our Heidi..." Harry said. I guess he tried to be romantic but he did not realize that he just made things worse.

"Your Heidi?!" Alice yelled.

"Oh God! This is funny!" Zayn stated happily.

"What did I do? Of course it's 'our' Heidi because she is your best friend. Like 'your' One Direction because you are in relationship with me." Harry explained while giving a quick death glare at Zayn.

"Ahh, I get it. Sorry, but just don't said it again. It's just sound so wrong that almost giving me a heart attack." Alice said while brushing Harry's cheeks.

"AND OW! YOU'RE GIVIN' ME HEART ATTACK, LOOKIN' LIKE YOU DO-OOH" Louis and Liam make their own sing along session.

"Stop singing guys. I'm restraining myself to join you guys singing." Harry said.

"I too, mate." Zayn said.

"Guys! We have a situation here..." I reminded them. Sigh, they are always getting distracted from the main topic. I was eager to know, when this Niall and Heidi scandal start is.

"Oh yeah. Forgot already, I guess this is one of the effects of getting older." Liam said in fake sad voice.

"You are already old since we first met..." Harry said quietly while grinning. Louis chuckled while playfully smacked Harry's head. Louis smile at Harry while shaking his head. They look like minions.

"Heidi?" Alice said again. She still looks shocked.

"Umm, Alice? How long have you been in that state?" I asked.

"Yeah? What happened?" she asked. Zayn and I was jaw drop, so does the others.

"You sure you don't know what happened just while?" Zayn asked. He looks at me in eyes and shook his head.

"Why are looking so... devastated? I mean, it's not that bad right?" Harry asked her. He sat beside her while rubbing her back. Why is this big matter for her?

"Yeah... Alice, I'm sorry. But it's not that bad... I mean, yeah I like her. I won't hurt her, I promise." Niall said after he keeps silent for a long time.

"Aww! Niall!" we all cooed at him.

"Urgh! You guys are making me blush like a mad person!" he said while stomping his feet all way to his room.

"I have to make a call..." Alice said.

"I'll go with you." Harry said.

"No, it's okay. I need to speak with Heidi." She said while giving him a peck.

"Oh... okay." Harry said. Let me say it peeps, he is totally whipped.

"You're whipped man!" Zayn said in mocking voice at him. Alice had gone in their room.

"Speak for yourself." Harry replied in mocking voice.

"I'm not whipped. I'm in love..." Zayn cooed.

"Oh yeah? Now-"

"Shut up both of you!" Liam said in fatherly tone.

"Oh no... The daddy mood is in. I'm going to make a call." Louis said while leaving the hall.

"Send our regards to Eleanor!" I yelled. I heard he said 'nope' in his way out. I'm going to revenge about this.

"What's wrong with both of you?" Liam said. Then I realized Harry and Zayn were practically running in the house, fighting over a remote.