Chapter 7: Babysitting Eli!

P/S: this chapter will be in other people's POV since the title it self is Babystitting Eli. BEWARE! there will be our bad guy POV. xoxo. Enjoy sweetheart!

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Eli, you look cute in Elmo's pajama.." Harry winked.

"Zayn, look at him. I can't resist his charm.." she pouted. Harry just grinned.

"I'll be more charmer after this.." I said while pouring a glass of orange juice to everybody.

"Nahh, you can't beat me Zayn.." Harry said while jumping on the couch.

"Harry stop jumping and Zayn, you will always be my prince charming.." she just grinned and emphasis the 'charming' word.

"Aww Eli.. You will always be my princess." I smiled sweetly. I can't resist her charm actually.

"I'm totally sick!" Harry said.

"Hey, Harry. You won't stand a chance. Why don't you help me by cleaning Eli's toilet?" Louis said. Eli gasped.

"Clean my toilet?! NO! I hired a maid. She will come in 12 pm. Don't bother to clean anything.." she sighed. This is going to be a hard day for her. I already inform or inform is an understatement. I already warn the boys about this, but they just to excited about all this babysitting stuff. I can't stop thinking how dangerous it will be if Eli left alone in her house since that jerk had broke in. He is a moron! He called 'sweetheart' to my lovely girlfriend and said she look nice with the black dress. The black dress.. i should ask Eli to get rid of it. Too many guys attracted to her because of the dress.

"Hey Eli! Where is your dress?" I yelled from the kitchen because Eli is having a hard time in her bedroom since Louis come out with an idea about having a sport check in her room.

"Ouch Zayn. my ears.." Niall mumbled. He standing in front of the refrigerator and keep staring at it.

"Why are you staring at the refrigerator.. referigeratorr.. referii.. ohhh god! FRIDGE!" I'm having a hard time to pronounce refrii.. fridge. I still can't said it. Sigh.

"You just like Louie. Can't said it properly. Well about the 'fridge', I was thinking to buy some grocery for her. So she can stay at home and don't even bother to go out!" Niall grinned but he emphasis the fridge word at me while chuckling. I just shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever.. but won't she be mad about that?" I asked.

"About what?" Eli interrupted beside me. I jumped a bit from the kitchen counter. She appeared like a ghost beside me. Eli frowned at me.

"Am I a ghost now? Answer my question!" she look insane. I chuckled and I took her hand in mine. She look a bit calm and all the furious emotion slowly faded.

"Niall was suggested that he want to buy some groceries for you and you could stay with me in the house.." I winked. Eli just smiled but Harry interrupted.

"With us.. us.. us.." Harry making an echo with 'us' word.

"God! Stop with echo Harreh!" Liam scolded.

"Us.. us.. us.. " Louis continued the echo than it effected to Niall and goes to Harry back and I can't stop my self from doing that echo.

"GUYS! IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!" Eli yelled.

"Wow, Eli. You've changed a bit. You have Louis's pitch.." everybody laugh at her. She blushed like a tomato and instantly hug me. Who knows that this famous actress would be my girlfriend and she will accepted me as her boyfriend.