Chapter 15: Calm Down, Lover Boy.

“Blake Knight Ross!” I squealed happily and wrapped my hand around his neck. I jumped onto him.

“Elizabeth Petrova!” he twirled me around. Wow, guys really love to twirl me around. He put me down and held my shoulder.

“Look our little princess here. Not so little anymore. Wow, Liz. You gorgeous.” He said mesmerising me in every inch. Yeah I had to admit I had a perfect body curve and lovely wavy dark hair.

“I’m not going to say the same thing to you brother because that would make you ego burst higher that Eiffel Tower.” I slap his arm and grab my back pack.

“Liz, where are you going?” he pointed at my back pack. Now I have a very clear view of my ex-boyfriend. Yes, he is my ex-boyfriend. He was wearing suits, the suits wrapped nicely upon his dead drop gorgeous body. His shoes was shining bright showing he is a very neat and charismatic guy. I bet every girl would be drooling after him. A slightest feeling of proud burst in my heart for having a gorgeous guy as an ex-boyfriend. But not to mention, my bad boy still looking good as hell.

“Done checking me out? Now, tell me where you are going?” he asked in demand.

“It’s none of your business, Blake. You just came in the wrong time. Plus, yes I’m done checking you out.” I throw my back pack around my shoulder and step out from my house.

“Nope, sissy. You’re not going anywhere until you tell me your destination.” He grabs my arm and drags me inside my house. He drags me like I’m just a piece of paper to him. He let me go, leave me stumbled on my feet around my couch. He walk to door and locked it.

“What do you want Blake?” I crossed my arm on my chest.

“Your destination. Simple.” He said while slipped his hand in his pockets.

“I’m going to Amsterdam.” I said in defeat.

“For what?”

“Meet my boyfriend.”

“Oh God! That freaking Zayn Malik! Damn, my girlfriends were a big fan of One Direction. When I told her my best friend is one of their team mate’s girlfriends, she yelling that you are freaking lucky. I’m quite offended actually.” He said while chuckling.

“Well, I have hottest boyfriend. So what?” I flipped my hair while laughing.

“Hey, I’m here as your ex-boyfriend was offended.”

“I don’t give a damn” I said grinning happily.

“Dylan was right. You were madly in love with him.” He said slowly.

“What was that?” I asked again.

“Never mind, can I come with you?” he asked. I gasped.

“What?!” I yelled.

“CAN I COME WITH YOU!” he yelled at me. I winced back.

“Don’t need to shout, Blake!” I yelled back.

“I YELLED BECAUSE YOU KEEP ASKING ME TO REPEAT!” he shouted. He is crazy as before.

“You could be Louis best friend. He likes to yell a lot.” I said.

“Yeah Jessica said the same thing too.” He grinned.

“Girlfriend?” I winked.

“Actually, fiancé.” He proudly announced.

“OH MY GOD!!! congratulations!” I jumped.

“Yeah, yeah. I will follow you to Amsterdam.” He said sternly.

“Did Jessica know?” I asked.

“She basically lives there” he shrugged.

“So you were practically fly from there to meet me?” I’m definitely shocked.

“Yes, and before you ask me why I want to come with you. I won’t tell you the reason but you definitely would thank me later.”

“Okay, let me asked Zayn first.” I said while dialling his number.

“I heard he is possessive.” He cocked his head.

“He is but in the cute way” I waited the phone ring for 3 times then I heard his voice. I pick my phone and straight away dialling Zayn’s number.

“Hello Eli!” he said cheerfully on the phone.

“Somebody is happy.”

“Of course I am! You’re coming baby!” he half yelling.

“Zayn, here’s the things. Julie…” I pretend to sound sad.

“YOU DON’T SAY!” he fully yelling now.

“Calm down! She gave me more than a week to spend with you!” I yelled happily. We are one weird couple.

You guys were on phone! Stop screaming to each other will ya!” Blake yelled at the back.

“WHO WAS THAT?” Zayn sound more furious than before.

“Okay, Zayn. This is the part where you have to calm down.” I said softly. I heard his breathing became frantic.

“Shoot.” He said coldly.

“He is my friend. His name is Blake Knight Ross. He’s coming with me to Amsterdam.” I said slowly.

“HE WHAT?!”

“He insists to follow me. He said I would thank him later. I trust him Zayn. He is my playmate with Dylan too.”

“You trust him? He might be the same as Dylan.”

“No he’s different. When he moves out from the town, leave me behind alone with Dylan. That’s when Dylan had courage to bully me.”

“Why he left?”

“he is my ex-boyfriend back then, I don’t have the slightest idea that Dylan was jealous and sent Blake out of the town.” I winced at the memory. Even Blake’s face looks bitter.

“Okay. I have thousands of … What?! Ex-boyfriend?!” he became panic again.

“Yes he is. And he is god damn gorgeous.” I grinned happily looking at Blake and listen to Zayn’s jealous voice.

“Gorgeous?! You’ve got to be kidding me! You wait there! I’ll fly to you!”

“Wow! Calm your horse down. I’m just kidding. I love him but not as much as I love you beside I have a good news for you.”

“Don’t do that! You causing me heart attack. Good news? Are you sure?” he chuckled.

“He got a fiancé for himself and it’s not me.” I said while laughing. Blake walks towards me.

Let me talk to him.” He said.

“Yeah let him.” Zayn said. I gave my phone to Blake.

“Hey Zayn.” He said while walking out the door. He put up a signal saying I’m not allowed to listen.

“Okay.” I hold up my hand like surrender. I wait after 5 minutes.

“Here you go. He’s on the phone.” Blake said while grinning.

“Are you okay?” I asked Zayn.

“Yeah a lot better but still, I’ve got my eyes on him.” He said while chuckling on the phone.

“Oh Zayn! He’s holding my hand!” I laugh.

“What! Hey! No Zayn! I did not!” Blake yelled through the door.

“Hey Eli. Don’t do that. Come here fast. I miss you so badly.” He sounds sad with pleading voice.

“Okay. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

***********************************************************************************************************************

P/S: not much. Sorry for any grammatical error.