Chapter 17: Sorry, I Took Your Pick Up Line Again...

“Wow, why you guys are so enthusiastic about his secret?” Blake was shocked by the lads’ reaction.

“Don’t look at me. I also don’t know the true story. Whenever I ask them, they pretended that I was invisible.” I flipped my hair at Zayn’s face. He looks guilty and trying to look anywhere but my face.

“Err Eli, we didn’t mean too but Zayn insist it to be a secret.” Niall were playing with his finger; looking guilty too.

“Now, let me explain to you Blake.” Liam volunteered himself to explain; now it does sounds like Katniss Everdeen.

“Once upon a time…” he started.

 DING DONG~

“Let me get that!” Harry was literally running towards the door.

“SURPRISE!” its Alice’s voice!

“ALICE!” we yelled in unison. Harry was practically jaw dropped in front of the door until he forgot to invite Alice in.

“Harry? Are you okay?” she asked him.

“Looks like our Harry were star struck.” Zayn cooed in the room. I smack his arm. He just grinning and by that he is planning something evil in his mind. Whenever Alice was around, Harry would act differently and he will be so humble and sort of stupid. He totally whipped according Louis. Well, if that’s was how Harry whipped style he definitely have to change.

“Who is that?” Blake asked.

“Oh it’s Harry’s girlfriend.” Louis stated.

“I don’t know what makes Alice so in love with him.” Niall said nonchalantly.

“I heard that Niall Horran!” Harry yelled from the door. Then his face was light up with happiness while twirling Alice around. Oh no, not the twirl.

 “Twirling session!” Niall yelled. Liam also had joined them, how weird is that? I had to hold Zayn’s hand to restrain him from joining them. Then he looks my face with pleading eyes.

“Go.” I said in stern voice. Zayn pumped his fist in the air.

“I’m coming Alice!” he yelled while running to her. I laugh looking at them. I felt happy if they treated her nicely like how they treated me.

“Okay boys. Put the poor girl down.” I command. Harry was practically screaming to them for letting Alice go.

“Now you know how I feel when you twirl Eli around.” Zayn said while beaming at Harry. Harry smacks his head with some cursing left out his mouth.

“Nahh, Harry. I’m fine. I really enjoy the twirling.” Alice said while chuckling. She was busy poking Niall’s cheeks. Liam was playing with her hand phone for some odd reason. Suddenly Louis grab Alice’s arm and gave her bone crushed hug.

“I miss you little Alice!” he said.

“I miss you too big Louis!” she said while laughing.

“Big Louis? Is that considered as a pet name? I feel sick. Please stop it. Alice,c’mere. You’ll be safe besides me.” Harry said with pleading voice. Wow, Zayn and I are really enjoyed this moment. Suddenly, Zayn walk towards Blake and whispered something to him. At first Blake’s face were confused but then he nodded while chuckling. Nobody notice Zayn and Blake evil plan except me.

“What was that?” I asked Zayn once he holds me on my waist while kissing my neck.

“Just watch and enjoy the show.” He whispered. I shivered when his warm breath were brushing my neck.

“Hello Alice, I’m Blake Knight Ross. Eli’s friend.” He grabs Alice’s hand and kisses it like a real gentleman.

“Oh my god! Eli, you never told me that you had such a gorgeous man as a friend!” Alice winked at me. We know that she played along with us just to watch Harry’s reaction.

“Blake! You did not!” Harry gasped by watching Blake’s flirty action.

“Alice, he already got a fiancé for himself.” Harry said while grabbing Alice hand and holds her in his arms.

“Ohh, too bad. I’d already imagine myself marrying him and having three kids.” The causes Harry to gasped and hold her even tighter than before. Zayn on the other hand was laughing hold heartedly.

“This is so fun to watch!” Louis said while high five with Liam. They too enjoying this moment.

“Good job mate. You could be in our group after this.” Niall said while patting Blake’s shoulder.

“No! I forbid him to join us.” Harry said, he still holding Alice tightly in his arm. Alice seems did not mind with it. I know she too miss Harry like how I miss my Zayn.

“Mate, it’s 4 against 1. We are agreeing to take Blake with us.” Liam said with serious face.

“Oh yeah! I’m going to beat you Styles. And Alice would marry me after this.” Blake said in confidence and this with laugh whole heartedly. Harry’s face was priceless!

“Oi, back to business will you?” Harry said stern voice. He kissed Alice cheeks and mouth to her ‘Don’t you dare marrying that bloody fool.’

“Oh yes. Alice, do you know about Dylan?” Blake asked her in seductive voice. I saw some blushed crept on Alice’s face. That’s Blake types of flirt with girl; I too used to fall for it.

“Dylan, who?” she cocked her head to look at Harry.

“Let Liam explain, okay dear?” he kissed her forehead. Alice nodded while waiting for Liam explanations.

He tells them from the starting point; from how I break up with Zayn until the day Dylan leave us.

“Wow, you are genius. Where do you get the idea to threatened him?” I asked Zayn.

“It’s just popped out from my mouth. Then I realized that I don’t even know the secret.” Zayn said while grinning. I kissed his cheeks.

“You guys are so cute. Even so many things had happened both of you still loving each other like there is no end.” Alice said.

“I know right. I want to be serious like them too, Alice.” Harry said while brushing her cheeks.

“Alice, I can do better than that.” Blake said playfully. Harry were shooting death glare at Blake.

“Thanks Blake, but I think I had found my soul mate.” Alice said while looking at Harry intensely. I was glad that at last Harry settles down with a girl not girls. If you know what I mean.

 “Aww, suddenly I feel lonely.” Niall mumbled.

“I thought you have Helen?” Liam said.

“You what?” Alice and Harry shouted.

“He’s bluffing!” Niall blushed like a tomato behind Louis.

“Stop it. Oh, poor Niall. I’ll protect you from that twosome devil.” Louis said spreading his arms like a bird.

“By the way, what is the secret?” Alice asked abruptly.

“Yeah Blake, what’s the secret?” Zayn asked.

“Is he pregnant?”

“Is he having some kind of infectious diseases?”

“He is a prime minister!”

“You stupid! Maybe he is gun shooter!”

“What makes any different than your suggestion? Oooh I know! He is one of the Teletubbies star!”

“No! Maybe he is Zeus’s son!”

“Shut up! He’s married!” at last Blake revealed the secret. . .

***********************************************************************************************************************

P/S: there you go. hehe. sorry for any grammatical error.