Chapter 8: Visiting Eli's Parents

A/N: enjoy and give me your comment. Vote! :D xoxo

**************************************************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV

"Hey are you okay?" I embraced her into a hug. She nodded and pointed her finger at the red roses.

"Ahh.. I see.." I squeeze her hand and rub it in a circle.

"Why what's wrong?" Liam running to Eli. I just cocked my head a bit to the roses and look at Liam. He nodded as he understand what am I trying to say.

"Eli Melli, want grab some ice cream with us?" Louis interrupted, it won't be a bad idea if we we grab some ice cream but Eli's reaction make all of us startled. She cried even louder than before. Quickly I hug her and soothed her.. I'm confused. Why is she crying worse than before.

"Why Eli?" Niall look devastated by Eli's reaction. We all feel numb and can't think of anything what had we done?

"Eli, did we offence you?" I whispered in her ears. I don't care if people are looking at us but what important is that why is she crying?!

"N-Nope.. It's just that D-Dylan used to buy be an ice cream." she sniffed and rub her fingers to her nose. She look very fragile and childish and yet beauty. What on earth is this woman! A beautiful alien I guess? I shook my head to get rid of my stupid thoughts about her.

"What do you mean by 'used to' Eli?" I asked. I'm definitely a liar if I said that, the statement did not bothering me.

"Actually there is something I did not tell you guys.. yet.." she said looking very guilty. I gasped. She kept something from me?

"I'm sorry Zayn.." she mumbled.

"Have you done something 'bad' with him?" I quoted the 'bad' word. I'm a man and you obviously what I'm thinking right now. Eli frowned and slap my arm softly.

"Zayn! Euw! NO! God! Not Dylan! Please! NO! Help!" she goes hyperventilate and then she get a bit calm after Harry laugh out loud while holding his stomach.

"Zayn! You are damn funny! It does not occurs in my mind that she will did something dirty with Dylan!" Harry and Louis joined him together laugh at me.

"Now, my friend. I do think something dirty." Louis said while lifting up his right eyebrow. Eli gasped and pull their ears.

"Both of you will be grounded because dare to think something dirty and Zayn you'll be punished by me!" Eli gave orders. Liam and Niall laugh really hard.

"God! My heart would explode! My face is freaking hurt!" Niall said. Liam just shook his head.

"Shut up all of you! Now, would you mind to tell what actually had you kept from us?" Liam said calmly. Yeah, a very sensible guy in this group. We would always ask for his opinion if something occurs. Its like we have to get his permission to do something, even Louis would ask for it. Can you imagine how matured Liam had been?

"Actually, Dylan.. he's umm.. how would I say this?" she walk away from the 'twins' and start to stand beside me. She hold my hand firmly. I prepared myself for the worst. Expect for the worst and hoping for the best.

"I think I saw Kevinn.." Louis yelled.

"Louie! Way to ruined the moment! Kevin is dead!"

"Louie.. Let her speak first then we talked about Kevin.."

"Where's Kevin! God Kevin is being a ghost! No more Kevin! Please!"

"Kevin? Kevin? Am I dead?"

"GUYS! LET ME SPEAK FIRST!" Eli shouted. All of us startled. After a few second, a vey hard laughter had escaped from our lips.