Chapter 21: Happy Feet Day!

“shh harry! Too many noise coming from your feet!” I hushed him.

“Don’t you dare scolding my feet Zayn! Say sorry to him now!” he hissed back at me.

“Say sorry to your feet?! Bloody no!” for your information, we are still standing right in front of Alice and Eli room. Liam’s door was wide open and it’s scared the hell out of me. I mean who does sleep with wide open door? Where is the privacy! I need privacy! I need to be with Eli! And Harry didn’t help much in our mission named “Kidnapping Girlfriend” because his feet are making loud noise. He really shouldn’t be in any spying activities.

“Oh come on Zayn. If not I won’t use my lock picking skills.” Harry said proudly.

“Oh really?”

“hell yeah Zayn!” he whispered looking shocked .

“Actually Harry Cheeky Styles, they didn’t even lock the door.” I said nonchalantly because we are already in their room while we were fighting about the feet thingy.

“Oh, umm didn’t notice that.” He blushed while grinning.

“we made it!!” he slowly jumping here and there in the room. Being the most responsible guy in the situation, I immediately lock the door and switched on the bed lamp besides Eli. Both Eli and Alice were sleeping.

“Hey sweetheart.” I whispered at her. She let out a soft and sexy moan at the same time.

“Zayn?”

“Yes Harry?” I answered in the most boring tone.

“I think someone is standing right in front the door.” He said shakingly.

“Errr maybe it’s your hallucination.” I tried to say it calm and steady.

“Do you really think it’s my hallucination?! Do you want me to kick your ass?!” he hissed at me.

“Are you a snake? You keep hissing at me as if you are Harry Potter.” I said nonchalantly.

“I am Harry! Urgh! Zayn, focus! What should we do now!” he starts to pace up in the room.

*knock knock*

I let out a gasp and quickly run to Harry and shut his mouth because our cheeky Harry has almost let out a scream.

“Don’t scream Harry!” I whispered angrily at him. He nodded his head pushed my hand out of his face.

“Okay. I’m just shocked and panicked. What should we do?”

“I think its Liam. Did he have the room’s key?” I asked harry and hoping his brain still functioning in this state.

“Err he actually have everybody room’s key.” He said while shuddering.

“Freak.” I chuckled. Harry was trying to stifle a laugh. We heard the sound of keys jiggle and someone is trying to open the door.

“Quick! Under the bed! You in the closet! Separate now!” I said quickly.

“Be safe mate!” Harry said while hugging me. He looks like he is going to burst into tears in any minute. Quickly we separate our ways. I kneeled down and snuck in under the bed. I saw Harry’s feet disappeared in the closet. Right after Harry disappeared, the scary feet enter the room. The bed slippers that moulded on the man’s feet were walking noisily to my direction. I shuddered looking at the bed slippers. The bed slippers were in shape on human feet, what is the function of buying a bed slippers if wearing a ‘human feet’?  Could this mystery man (Liam, I know it’s him but let’s pretend it is someone else) sense me and Harry this room? Why is he stopping right in front me? My heart beat was beating wildly.

The mystery man let out a sigh and turns around to the door. Suddenly Harry coughed in the closet.

“Shit!” I hissed. The mystery man stops and walks very quickly to the closet and opens it!

“Rest in peace Harry…” I sighed. But then I realized nothing happened.

“What is it Liam?” Alice asked the mystery man.

“Nothing, I thought someone was in your closet.” The mystery man said.

“okay. Goodnight Liam.” Alice said.

“Goodnight Alice. Have a safe night.” The mystery man said in a creepy voice. Have a safe night?! What the hell!

“By the way Liam, nice bed slippers you have there.” Alice said while yawning.

“Thanks! I bought it with my parents!” the mystery man said excitedly. Ahh, he is a family guy. Caught you mister mystery man!

The mystery man made his way out of this room. Once the door was shut neatly, I shuffled my way out of the bed and quickly lock the door again.

“Harry! Are you okay!” I whispered to the closet. Suddenly Harry crawled out from the closet.

“I was hiding under Eli’s dinner dress which is black in colour. But then I accidentally cough and I heard he open the closet’s door. I swear to you Zayn, I almost got a heart attack.” Harry explained while huff and puff on the floor. He practically drained out all of his energy.

“You look like you just had run in 500 km.” Alice noted.

“Alice!” Harry jumped on the bed or to be honest jumped over Eli’s sweet body to reach his precious Alice. How mean is that!

“Oi, don’t jump over her!” I said angrily.

“We are not sleeping actually; we are waiting for you guys actually.” Alice said happily ignoring the fact that Harry almost got his first heart attack.

“But she is sleeping.” Harry pointed at Eli.

“Oh hey Eli. Wake up. Zayn is here.” Alice poked Eli cheeks.

“Hey don’t do that! It’s okay! Let me do it by myself.” I shrugged.

“Hey El-“ I was ready to use a very romantic voice to wake her up but it seems that I was forgotten my lovely girlfriend here was an actor. She is practically tackling me down on the floor and with a very happy smile that plastered on her face.

“Uff! Is that really necessary Eli!” I said in croak voice.

“Yes it is! Because you look super cute while sneaking in my room.” she whispered. I pushed her slowly and get up on my feet. I hold my hand out for her and she reached it. I pulled her up and kiss her with so much passion.

“Urgh guys! We need to decide now…” Harry said in awkward tone.

“decide what?” Eli said breathlessly while grinning at me.

“Which one of us has to leave this room?” Alice continued.

“Awww that’s cute. You guys are finishing each other sentence. By the way, me and Eli will leave the room because you have a very noisy feet Harry.” I said to Harry without taking my eyes off Eli.

“Besides, I would like to spend the quality of time with Zayn by doing something rebellious.” Eli said silently.

I took Eli’s hand and drag her out of the room fearless.

~

“That is freaking mean! He really needs to say sorry to my feet!” I felt insulted! My feet are very well behaving tonight!

“Harry, your feet did make a loud noise. I can hear it.” Alice said guiltily.

“Really?! Oh no! Not you too. You really have to say so-“ I can’t finished my sentence cause Alice had silent me up using her magic kiss. I love my life!

**********************************************************************************************************************

At last! enjoy it lads :D and here i attached the bed slippers that looks like human feet. hahah. i really want the bed slippers though.