12

Stringbean rolled over to face me. After reaching for his glasses he asked, "Did we-?"
"Yep."
"I-In the bathtub?!!"
"Yep."
His entire face flushed, he squeezed his eyes shut and threw his hands over his face.
"Don't be embarrassed Tsukki... you were cute,"
He rolled over and hid his face.
"You're even cute right now," I smiled and sat up.
"I just- I thought it was a dream or something but..."
"Would you rather it be a dream?"
"No..."
I laughed and ruffled his hair. He rolled back over to look at me.
"You're so red," I giggled.
He reached up to my face and cupped my left cheek. "you're such a tease," he mumbled.
I slid my hand over his pale skinny arm and kissed the tips of his fingers.
"S-Stop it!" He murmured.
I smiled and looked up at him. "So Tsukishima... what would you like to do today?"
"I don't really care... we have to get to bed at a normal time because we have practice tomorrow."
I nodded. There was a small rustling in a blanket on the couch. "What is that?" He asked and tugged at the corner of the blanket.

Yumeko sprung up from the blanket and jumped onto Beanpoles lap. I reached over to pet her and saw the smile creep onto Stringbean's face.
"Shes a sweet cat," he said in a warm and caring tone.
"Yeah,"
He sighed.
"You wanna practice volleyball later?"
"I don't mind." I responded, "but first you need a good breakfast," I stood up and walked over to the kitchen.
"What're you hungry for?"
"Whatever is fine,"
"I want to know what you want," I smiled as he got up and sat at the island.
"What do you have?"
"Tell me what you want first," I leaned over the island counter and lifted his chin up with my thumb.
"I like pancakes," he smiled.
"Sounds good," I swiped my thumb away and got to work.

Pancakes don't take too long to cook and I had boxed batter already. I mixed the powdery batter into (idk what the watery thingy is soooo...) and poured the batter onto a hot skillet on the oven.

"All you need is an apron and a speedo and you're the perfect housewife," stringbean giggled.
"A speedo?! You must think well of me,"
He laughed again.
"If I wore an apron and a speedo I'd make you wear a skirt," I bantered.
"In your dreams!" He retorted.
I flipped the pancakes, "Dreams can come true,"
"I'll wear a skirt when pigs fly,"
"I can make that happen,"
"Really? How?!"
"A magician never reveals his secrets,"
He rolled his eyes and giggled. That blood-rushing feeling coursed through my veins again, I loved that laugh.

I flipped the pancakes onto a plate and handed them to him. "You aren't gonna have any?"
"Nah, I'm trying to do a no carbs thing,"
"Athletes," he rolled his eyes and laughed again.
I smiled at him and walked into my room to change, Yumeko followed.

She hoped up on my bed and then to my nightstand. "Hey pretty girl," I smiled and pet behind her ears.
I walked over to my closet grabbed a black T-shirt and slipped it on. I reached over and grabbed some jeans and socks and quickly dressed before slipping into my black and white vans. I quickly stopped in the bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth and left.

By the time I came out Beanpole was already done with his pancakes and partially dressed. He had jeans on and his belt through the loops but not buckled. A white T-shirt sat on the couch. I smiled at the shirtless sight. "Tsukki," I called.
He glanced in my direction and stopped what he was doing. I crept up behind him and rested my head on his shoulder, reaching in front and caressing his arms. "Kuroo..."
"Yes darling?" I teased.
"Pancakes were good,"
I buckled his belt and felt him shiver at my touch. He let out an almost inaudible noise as I planted my hands on his thighs. "K-Kuroo..."
"Tsukishima," I softly whispered into his ear.
He squeezed his eyes shut and put his hands over mine as I began kissing his neck gently. He let out a small moan and shivered again. I pulled away for a moment, "is it okay for me to do this?"
He nodded, "keep going"
Upon approval I immigration began kissing his neck again, I kissed up and down in a straight line until settling somewhere near his collar bone. I started off lightly and then became more aggressive as I continued. I couldn't help myself at this point, I needed him right now. He smelled familiar but exotic at the same time, I was so intrigued by every move and twitch he made. I kept going until the spot began to turn purple. As soon as I realized I pulled away, "oh shit sorry! Its not super notic-"
"K-keep going if you want," I looked up at him, he was breathing heavily and blushing everywhere.
"You sure?"
He hesitantly nodded and bit his lip.
Like a leech I was stuck to the spot again leaving bite marks and saliva. I pulled away to see a dark purple mess. "Are you-" he stopped me with a kiss.
"I've never done that before," he admitted.
"Theres a lot of things you haven't done until this week," I smirked.
He laughed and reached for his shirt.
"You should keep it off," I joked while he slipped it on.
"In your dreams,"
"Its a guilty dream but a good one nonetheless," I teased.
"Whatever," he grabbed his volleyball bag, "lets go to the park to practice,"
"Yes sir,"