4

My face flushed. "W-We're almost there."

I pulled into an empty driveway. "Here it is." I marveled at a small apartment building.

"You live in an apartment?" 

"Yeah. My dad's a business man and lives in Europe with my mom."

"And the rest of your family?" he inquired while staring at someone smoking in their car.

"I was born while my parents where young so my family kind of abandoned them. My parents figured I was old enough to live on my own so I sold the house and bought an apartment."

He nodded. "Shall we go in?" I asked, courteously. 

"Whatever."

"Lets go..." I laughed, "Tsukki."

His face flushed and we walked inside. "Mine's right here." I pulled a key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. My cat, Yumeko sprinted towards me. (Yes I named the cat after Yumeko from Kakegurui.)

"You have a cat?" He asked as I turned on the lights and hung my keys up. 

"Yeah, her name is Yumeko. Come in." 

He plopped down on the couch. "So um where will I sleep?" 

"Anywhere you want." I paused. "I have a bed but I fall asleep on the couch watching TV a lot."

"Alright. I'll just sleep on the couch." 

I smiled at the thought, I had a sectional so we wouldn't be right next to each other but still. 

"So I can still call you Tsukki?" 

"I-I I mean... If you want to." He turned away, embarrassed.

"God you're so cute." I mumbled. 

"Hm?" 

"I didn't say anything!" I panicked and rushed over to the kitchen. 

I heard him sigh and plop down on the couch. "You want anything?" I said loudly from the kitchen.

"Water please."

"Coming right up, good sir." I laughed at my own remark, which got a laugh from Beanpole as well. 

I filled a water cup and walked over to him. When I handed him the water bottle he subtly caressed my hand when reaching for the cup. A tingle shot down my spine, I could've melted right there. "I-"
His face flushed when he realized what he was doing and he snapped back, spilling the water.

"Sorry." He couldn't look at me.

"I don't mind the water."

"Alright." he said, still visibly embarrassed. 

I reached my hand over to his hand and caressed it. He looked over to me nervously.  "Now you won't be as embarrassed." I pulled my hand away but he grabbed it and put it against his cheek. "Sorry I'm tired." He said, dropping my hand. I sat next to him and leaned back into the couch.

"I don't like being impulsive." Beanpole said randomly.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"This is really out of character."

"Bean- I mean Tsukki... what are you saying?" 

I heard some deep breaths come from him. "Kuroo, I've never really felt the need to do this." He turned to me, "Even though I just met you... I just..."

Holy shit.

 Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

"Kuroo, would you mind if I-"
My body moved without thinking and I kissed him. I pulled away, embarrassed. He leaned back in and kissed me again. 

Everything after that was a blur. A hazy, wonderful blur.

I woke up feeling a hazy pleasure. Lying on the floor, my feet lifted onto the couch and my shirt partially up. Lying beside me was Beanpole on his stomach with his jacket over his head. I shook my head in disbelief, recalling the events from last night. So much tongue and kissing... so much touching and feeling. Sadly, I was still a virgin. All of this so sudden, he didn't seem like the type to be so impulsive and impetuous. His hand slapped the floor as he pushed himself over onto his back. He glared over at me with a tired expression. "Did we-"

"Not all the way."

He sighed. 

"What are you sad about that?" I teased. He rolled over to face me and snatched a blanket from my couch. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." I caressed his face again.

"Damnit!" he pulled away. "You're so- so-"
"Insufferable?" I asked.

"No... Alluring." he admitted. "You just... you have this feeling about you that makes me feel unhinged and free."

"Confessing you love already?" I laughed.

"I guess so."

My face was redder than Bokuto's eyes when he looses a volleyball game, seriously, he's demonic. "I'm only here for two weeks." he scooched closer to me. "Lets make the most of it."