Chapter 2

"KYA!!! TU ESA KUCHH NAHI KAREGI" Abhir yelled when Mahi told him about her idea to free Shrey from that horrible place.

"Lekin bhai..." She said but he cutt her off.

"Nahi matlab nahi....hum abhi waapis jaa rhe hain" He said picking up his bag and taking her wrist.

"Mishti iska bag lelo" He said as he pulled her with him with Mishti following them. Mahi kept pleading him to let her go but he didn't listen to her.

All three of them stopped hearing a horrific scream followed by a wolf's howl. Feeling Abhir's grip loosen on herself, Mahi freed her hand and ran away in the direction of the prison.

"Mahi!!" The couple yelled in unison and chased behind her. Sensing them following her she manuplated a few animals around her to block their path.

While in the prison Shrey was taking the pain of being electocuted not-stop at last a horrific scream left his mouth when a portal opened and a gaint wolf jumped out from the other side.

The current stopped as Shrey fell on his knees panting. The wolf that appeared was Crystal, he was the guard wolf. Since Shrey was the master of dark dimension it was Crystal's duty to protect him.

The wolf howled loudly as the guards ran outside leaving the door open. Crystal settled down infront of his master who smiled at him through his pain. Shrey knew him since he was a baby wolf, his only friend.

He felt the same aura approaching the prison but this time he can also feel determination. Mahi peeped in the facility through a window to find no guard on duty.

'Weird' She thought narrowing her eyes but didn't think much about it. She went inside and focused on remembring the path she walked yesterday.

She finally reached the room and entered to only get her eyes widened looking at Crystal. The huge wolf scared her poor soul but she was determined to help Shrey.

So she walked towards them, Crystal looked up growling sensing anothet presence other than his master. But once he noticed Mahi he stood up and sniffed the air. Mahi stepped back out of reflex as he bowed down and cleared her path.

She gulped down but turned to Shrey anyways. Her hands flew to her mouth and her eyes got filled with tears seeing him.

Shret had scars all over his body, some fresh some knew, his wounds were still bleeding, his wrists are totally red due to the grip of metal chains.

She rushed to him and cupped his face as a glow started radiating from her. Shrey felt the pain subsidise as his wounds healed up. Tears slipped from Mahi's eyes thinking about all the things he possibly went through.

Shrey's head fell forward as a smile appeared on his lips when their foreheads rested together.