Chapter 18

Karan was in his room looking at the moon, lost in his thoughts. He always feels that his parents are hinding something from him.

A soft wind blew past him as he leaned on the window seal, he also has weird dream which is same every night, a blur image of a girl calling someone named Shrey followed by her giggles.

To be honest, sometimes he even doubts his mere existence, his identity. Who is he? And does he feel emptyness inside him, like he is missing something or better is missing someone.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't realize when his eyes dropped and he fell asleep.

Next Morning With Mahi

"So tum Mahi nahi ho?" Nakul questioned as Mahi nodded negatively with full confidence. Nakul took a gun from the table and held it towards her.

"Sabit karo. Ek family hai jo mere khilaaf khadi ho rahi hai, agar tum chaahti ho ki mein tumhara yakeen karun then go ahead and kill them, every single member" He said as Mahi took the gun and tucked it in her waist.

"Kab tak?"

"Abhi"

"Done" She said and walked out with a few men following her. She settled in the passanger seat wearing her goggles as the man drove them to the destination.

She dosen't care if she is going to kill innocent people, she needs Nakul's trust to make her revenge successful and she will get it.

The car stopped infront of a house as she got down and walked towards the house.

"Singh's ?" She mumbled reading the name plate she pushed the door open and walked inside shooting the guard in the head when he tried to stop him

Krishna got alert hearing the gunshot and stood infront of his wife in protective stance. His eyes widened as Mahi walked inside.

"So wo tum ho jo Nakul sir ke khilaaf khade ho rahe ho" She said

"Haan kyunki wo koi research lab nahi jhahandum chala raha hai. Jahan masum logon ke saath bhi janwaron sa suluk kara jaata hai" Krishna said

Mahi removed her goggles as a image of Shrey when she first saw him, all tied up and beatean brutly flashed in her mind. She snapped out hearing rushed footsteps coming dowstairs and her eyes widened looking at the person has just came downstairs.

 She snapped out hearing rushed footsteps coming dowstairs and her eyes widened looking at the person has just came downstairs

"Maa, buddy ye sab kya?" He asked confused and scared seeing so many people all of a sudden. Meera pulled him behind her as soon as he was in her reach.

"Mam, sir.." A man said handing her a phone

"Kya hua? Kaam pura kiya?"

"Aap tension mat lijiye sir kaam ho gaya" She said amining at Karan who's eyes flashed red but turned normal in a second.

"Tumhari dushmani mujhse hai mere parivaar ko jaane do" Krishna pleaded

"Sorry lekin mujhe to puri family ke orders hain" She said. Three gunshots rang in the house after which she wiped off the blood off her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe. ❤