Chapter 15

"Bhai lejaiye inhe" Mahi said as Parth caught a crying Shivi in his embrace while Abhir looked at Mishti with disbelief, she murdered someone.

Mahi was worst of all, she was numb. Her aura was changing rapidly, the warmth of the love changing in coldness of betrayal, the kindness changing into rudeness and the positivity of an angel changing to the negativity of a devil.

"Jaye bhai ise pehle mein kuchh esa kardun jo mein khud nahi chaahti" She said fisting her hands. She walked away, into the darkness of the forest.

She walked through the place totally numb, unaware of her surroundings. The beterayal she got was enough to make her like this.

The animals which use to rush to her immediately ran away, the flowers which blossomed in her presence died down.

"SHREY!!!!!!!!" She yelled dropping on her knees in middle of open ground. She broke down crying, her heart shattering into millions of pieces.

First her mother, now Shrey, Why? Why is it always her? Dosen't she deserve happiness? Leave her, what was his fault? She has atleast seen some good side of life....but him.

He was punished for something he didn't even knew he did. All his life he suffered and now when he was finally happy, everthing was snatched from him for something he wasn't even aware of.

Her thoughts stopped when she heard a whimper, she looked up to find Crystal standing there, tears visible in his eyes.

Tere jaane ka gham

Aur na aane ka gham

Phir zamaane ka gham

Kya karein?

Raah dekhe nazar

Raat bhar jaag kar

Par teri toh khabar na mile

She ran a hand through the soft fur as Crystal layed down with his head in her lap. Isn't it simple? For everything to come crashing down.

It took her days to get Shrey use to normal surroundings and even more to make him realize what his heart says.

Bahut aayi gayi yaadein

Magar iss baar tum hi aana

Iraade phir se jaane ke nahi laana

Tum hi aana

And all it took a was a minute to shatter everything. Everything she dreamt off crumbled down just because of Mishiti's lack of understanding.

Meri dehleez se hokar

bahaare jab guzarti hai

yaha kya dhoop kya saawan

hawaayein bhi barasti hai

humein pucho kya hota hai

bina dil ke jiye jaana

Bahut aayi gayi yaadein

Magar iss baar tum hi aana

She wants him back, with the same smile, the same glow in his eyes which struggled to bring in him for so long

Koi toh raah woh hogi

Jo mere ghar ko aati hai

Karo peecha sadaaon ka

Suno kya kehna chahti hai

Tum aaoge mujhe milne

Khabar yeh bhi tum hi laana

Bahut aayi gayi yaadein

Magar iss baar tum hi aana

Marjaavaan...Marjaavaan.....

Grieving her loss and living with his memories Mahi didn't realise that six months passed away. She lived in the forest, practising her chaos magic.

She has taken a oath to destroy Star Labs and she needs total control of her powers. She has grown to be cruel, cold and merciless in this time.

She no longer thinks of world as a beautiful fantasy but rather knows it cruel reality. No one is your friend, no one should be trusted.

Trust is a lie people bind you in and betrayal is the reality behind every fake mask.

Today she is going back to Bellwood, its time to shake the very foundation of the Star Labs. Its time for them to find out that angels can be devils too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe. ❤