Chapter 4

Shrey and Mahi came outside to find Mishbhir standing behind a forcefield. When they looked at the thing scaring them, Shrey's eyes widen out of happiness.

 When they looked at the thing scaring them, Shrey's eyes widen out of happiness

"Crystal!!!" He exclaimed rushing to the gaint wolf and hugging one of his leg. Crystal also bent down so his face was on same level as Shrey's.

"Mene bahot miss kiya tujhe" He said caressing his snout soflty as the wolf closed his eyes lightly licking his face.

Mahi smiled at the exchange, he is so cute she can't even think how can the Star labs keep him prisoned.

"Ese rakshason ko bulane se pehle soch to liya karo. Har koi tumhari tarah nahi hota hamari powers limited hai aur chot lagne par dard bhi hota hai" Mishti said making Shrey's smile drop instantly.

"Di ye kya baat hui? Wo koi rakshas nahi dost hai Shrey ka. Aur soch samjh ke boliye please dard use bhi hota, wo bhi insaan hai" Mahi said straning the word insaan.

Mishti just huffed and stomped inside while Abhir gave Shrehi a apologetic smile and followed her inside.

"Di ki taraf se mein maafi maangti hun, sorry Shrey" Mahi said as Shrey leaned on Crystal enjoing the soft fur.

"Mene ise bhi buri baaten suni hain, its okay" He said as Mahi felt her heart ache for the guy. She unfolded her hands and walked towards him with a goal in my mind, she is gonna befriend him.

"Can I?" She asked once she was close enough to Crystal. But before Shrey can reply Crystal himself bent towards her.

She caressed his snout smiling as Shrey looked at her with a soft expression.

"Stop, it tickles" She said as Crystal licked her and her chuckle filled the air. While inside the house Mishbhir got in a argument.

"Mishti ye kya behaviour tha bahar?" Abhir said holding her in her place by grabbing her arm.

"Jesa hona chahiye. Mahi ke liye use bachaaya hai mera koi matlab nahi hai uske saath. Bas ek min lagega use ham sab ki jaan lene mein, akhir ab aazaad jo hai" She said as Abhir exhaled deeply.

"Ye tumne mere saamne bol diiya hai uske ya Mahi ke saamne mat bolna. Mishti dekho ek chance har insaan deserve karta hai" Abhir said as Mishti rolled her eyes.

"Thats the point Abhir, insaan karta hai. Mujhe nahi lagta ki wo insaan hai bhi" She said freeing her hand and going into her room.

With Shrehi

"Tumhare aur bhi dost hain?" Mahi asked as the sat on the grass leaning on Crystal.

"Haan lekin Crystal ko mein tab se jaanta hun jab ye chhota sa tha baki sab to mere authority ki wajh se saath rehte hain" He replied confusing Mahi.

"Authority?"

"Haan mein Mastet hun dark dimension mere life force ki wajh se wahan zindagi possible hai" He replied.