Chapter 20

"We need to talk" Mahi said to Meera who nodded and gestured for her to sit down. On the other hand Rohit stopped hearing Nakul mention him in a convo.

"He did a excellent job Vikram, hame use inaam dena chahiye"

"Sahi keh rahe hain sir aap"

"Mene fesla kiya hai ki as inaam mein uski aur Avni ki shaadi karadunga" Nakul said making Rohit's eyes widened and a smile to spread on his lips.

He rushed away to tell this to his sister, Noor. She was happy for him but her heart felt like something is going to happen, something big.

Next Day

Mahi was sitting in her room thinking about the conversation she had with Meera. Her thoughts broke when Rohit barged in the room.

"Hi!"

"Hey Rohit"

"Am soooo happy"

"Kya hua?"

"Hamari shaadi ho rahi hai"

"SHAADI!" She exclaimed her eyes widening, this was not the part of the plan. She narrowed her eyes when Rohit looked at her.

"Kyun? Koi dikat hai" His eyes held a different type of anger, like he will kill her if she refuses.

"Nahi wo bas ese achnak to thoda shock ho gayi" She said giving him a fake smile. Noor entered the room after her brother left.

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?" She asked harshly

"Shaadi"

"Mahi!" She whisper yelled making Mahi turn around and fold her hand over her chest.

"Shaadi hai mazak nahi"

"Chill out okay, mein jaanti hun mein kya kar rahi hun" She said making Noor rub her temples, why can't she be a bit simple.

Yes your right, Noor shifted sides after Shrey's death because Mahi freed her from Alishia's control and she turned out to be pure hearted.

"Bolo" Nakul said anwsering his phone, his eyes widened hearing what the person said.

"What!!! Uthake laao use" He said and got up. Here the engagement function became and Noor came up to call Mahi.

 Here the engagement function became and Noor came up to call Mahi

"Chalen" She asked Mahi fixed her hair and nodded as they walked out

"Chalen" She asked Mahi fixed her hair and nodded as they walked out. With Nakul, his men dragged a blindfolded and scared Karan into a room.

Mahi sat down beside Rohit and smiled for the formality. The dancers did a small performance after which it was time to exchange the ring.

She slipped the ring in his finger as everyone hooted. Just as he was about to slip the ring in her  finger, she heard something.

"Aaaaaa!" A famaliar voice fell in her ears making her eyes widen. She stood up and ran away shocking everyone.

On the other hand, Nakul has thrown a blinfolded Karan inside a pool with his hands tied behind his back.

Mahi ran through the house, her clothes changing automatically.

'If he did anything I swear he is dead!" She thought as she followed the fear she was feeling

'If he did anything I swear he is dead!" She thought as she followed the fear she was feeling. She barged in the room and her eyes went wide seeing the figure struggling underwater.

"SHREY!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe. ❤