Chapter 22

"DHOKA DIYA USNE!" Rohit yelled messing up his room in anger. He decided to confront Mahi now. Noor seeing the matter heating up sneaked away and called someone.

While Rohan who tried to enter Mahi's room was thrown back by the effect of the spell she casted. Alishia broke the spell after a few tries and they burst in the room.

Rohan and Vikram stood infront of a sleeping Mahi, unware of the danger lurking behind them.

The darkness engulfed them as Shrey stepped out of the shadows. Next target, Nakul he walked out of the room leaving Mahi under a dark spell that nobody can break.

Nakul who was having  a argument with Mishti on how she failed in killing him felt a presence and turned around but nothing was their.

"Mene khud maara hai use" Mishti yelled as angry tears filled Shrey's eyes, she betrayed him, she broke Mahi. His anger imcreased as shadows engulfed them too.

"You can't defeat me alone Shrey" Alishia said

"He is not alone" Noor said standing their with Shivi, Parth and Abhir. Shrey's hands were still fisted, he commanded and the shadows pulled all of them in and a creepy silence covered the mansion.

A mansing smirk settled on Shrey's lips as he felt Mahi waking up. But before she could do anything darknesa covered her.

Her eyes opened to only find darkness, she looked around and a fire lamp lit up instantly. Aurthur and Crystal bowed to her and settled at her feet as the rest lamps lit up.

She saw Noor, Shivarth and Abhir tied on chairs, but they didn't seemed hurt. Nakul, Vikram, Rohit and Alishia were free standing.

When she looked around a bit more she found herself on the throne, above a arena. Nakul and all the bad ones are in the ring while her friends are tied to the seats actually.

"You prisoned me in your world, I bought you to mine.." A familiar voice said but he didn't showed up.

"You totured me, made me a monster, now you will face this monster" He finished as he landed in the arena.

"Ladies and gentalman welcome to hell" He said as his eyes turned red and a smile settled on his lips.

"Rules are simple....YOU. DIE" He said charging at them. First one to get hit by him as Rohit, he punched him right on the stomach. Blood flowed out of his mouth as he fell on the ground lifeless.

Vikram setpped up to fight him next, Alishia pulled Nakul aside and started chanting something.

Vikram went to punch Shrey but he grabbed his neck. He struggled as Shrey lift him off his feet while choking him. He was glaring at Mishti all the time, scaring her.

She backed up as Shrey snapped Vikram's neck and threw his lifless body aside. Mahi gripped the handle as Shrey walked towards Mishti. Abhir unknowingly pulled against his restrains making them tighter.

"You will get a easy death" He mumbled and pulled out her life force with a jerk causing her death then and there. He turned around as a bright purple light appeared.

"Ab mein bhi tera mukabla kar sakta hun" Nakul said since Alishia provided him with a few of her powers. Mahi stood up as he tackled Shrey but his eyes widened as Shrey broke his grip.

"Ye mera area hai" Shrey said banging his head in his making him stumble. Seeing him distracted Alishia attacked him with one of his most powerful weakness, sonic waves.

"Aaaaa!" He screamed as Mahi jumped down the platform a red ball of energy forming in her hands.

"Hands off" She said throwing Alishia away stopping the sonic waves. Shrey was now angrier than before. He and Mahi stood side by side as Vikram and Alishia stood together against them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Just 2-3 chapters left.

Radhe Radhe. ❤