CHAPTER 2 THE BEGIN OF ADVENTURE

When Baaren started running he learned new abilities "attack in sky" "belly stomp" swimming and double jumping. After he learned this abilities he found a little bird her name was Shicka then she helped Baaren to get to The Turtle Village he used teleport pad. When Baaren landed on the ground he started to looking around the Village he talked to some turtles little turtle said to him about his father when he eated purple honey he started to being aggressive and dangerous please help him little turtle sayd. Barren started to looking for the coins when they entered one house he found a Turtle he was infected by a purple honey when he attacked him he was gone... After some time of collecting coins he ran to coin door after deafening spikes and spending logs with spikes he beaten the river, he jumped into the hole. He fallen at Turtle Golem he found bear named Théo he was locked in cage Golem started to charging at him when he bounced over the walls he was tired then Baaren attacked him after that he was spinning faster when he bounced some times he was tired again rock started falling from roof one rock fallen at him. Turtle Golem was faster and stronger he finally got tired Baaren attacked him and he dropped a key to Théo's cage he saved one bear and he backed to the main world. He teleported again to Turtle Village Baaren found Rémy, Raphi and Pieere hard challenge for him was saving Hugo when he finished he got a small golden key he saved him from cage and started collecting all of the coins. Baaren saved Robin and he needed 10 more coins to save Fanou he canno't found Lisa but after some time for searching he found her she was on the next way of the river he used his abilities and saved her. Next he found 5 coins when he jumped over the bridge he needed 2 more coins but he found them behind the house. Big cage was in the house he saved Fanou. When he teleported to the main word again he meted a green person named Capitalus.