Chapter 1

I was bored out of my mind so I decided to text kells to see if he was busy.
Texts:
Me: hey what's up
Colson: not much, why what you doing
Me: just wondering if you wanted to hang out for a while
Colson: sure. Where you wanna meet up
Me: the back ally we usually go to
Colson: ight see ya in 10
Me: alright cya
(End of texts)

 Where you wanna meet upMe: the back ally we usually go to Colson: ight see ya in 10 Me: alright cya (End of texts)

(This is the ally they meet up in if your wondering)

10 mins later
They see each other and Colson loudly shouts to me "Hey what's up. " boi shut your big mouth" I say in a whisper shouting tone so he could hear me say it. " I got some weed" he said I'm a smirk. "Gimmie  some of that good shit" I say doing the gimmie hands. "Ight calm down lil one" he says in a quite cute tone of voice. I start to blush at his choice of words he said to me.

We started to smoke the weed and make jokes of how he used to go around fucking every girl he saw but now he has matured he looks back every now and then of how he was just using them for pleasure. He wants to start a relationship that he wants and that is not forced. He's been looking for the perfect girl to come his way but she hasn't come. No yet anyway.

It was getting late, around about 1:30am, we were high and being crackheads. We didn't want to leave each other so we decided to have a sleepover at his just for funzies.

We couldn't stop laughing our heads of. It was like we was watching the worlds funniest comedian, but in reality we was watching sad movies and the main character just died.

After about 3 movies Colson said "we should go to bed it's getting pretty late and I have a lot to do tomorrow." "yeah I agree with you."

They both fell asleep cuddled up with each other like they were going to get separated  that's how close they were to each other.

(They fell asleep like this, but think of it as you and Colson)

Thank you for reading this chapter. I will be posting another soon. I need you to comment for names I should use for the girl which will be you and I'll choose the one I like the best. 💞