Chapter 7

"Sure we can be more than friends, only if you promise me a couple of things" you said which made kells a bit nervous. "Uh what will those things be" he said sounding intrigued in what you were going to say. "First of all is that you can't go out and fuck every girl when you drunk. Second is that you can't go out drinking all the time and come back really early in the morning drunk as fuck. Thirdly, the parties you go to and throw, try and limit them down. And lastly when your on tour, you have to promise to at least text or call me each day" you said as he was nodding his head at what you were saying. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, and also you guys don't even know if Tilly's pregnant yet so stop stressing" Rook said interrupting out conversation and walking out of the room at the same time whilst speaking. "Yeah rooks right, we shouldn't start stressing now because we don't know if your pregnant" colson said holding your hand. "Yeah" you said.

"Hey, you guys sorry to ruin your little moment, but me and kells have to go as we was ment to be in the studio like 10 minutes ago" Rook said in a hurry. "Uh yeah but you can come with us if you want to?" kells asked. "Sure I would love to come with, if it's no problem and I wouldn't be in the way" you said making sure. "Nah you wouldn't be any bother to anyone there" he said grabbing your hands to pull you off the bed to put your shoes on. "Alright then" you said and hoped up to grab your shoes and put them on.

______time skip to when they get there______

"Hey" all they guys said when you walked into the studio. "Hey" you said nervously. "What's up" kells said whilst standing behind you.

Although you've met them all before, you were still nervous around them because you've met them only 3 times.

Kells got into the recording part of the studio and hit some lines. They were actually really good (well there never bad). We were there for about 1 and a half hours until we left again to get some food.

It was kells, dub and me in the car to get the food. We were going to KFC as we rarely never eat it.

We got all of our food and headed back to the studio so we could all enjoy our meals together. Once we was all done eating kells went back into the booth to do some more lines. That took another hour or so.

___________

It was now 2:30am and I was getting a little sleepy, I think Colson could tell as he asked if I wanted to go.

"Hey you seem tired wanna head back home" Colson said in a whisper tone while stroking your hair softly which made you even more tired. "Yeah is that ok? Are you finished here then?" You asked looking at the beautiful blond boy sitting next to you. "Yeah I'm done for today baby. Cmon let's go" he said as he picked you up bridal stile.

_________

We got home and you was already fast asleep. Kells has to carry you into your place and put you into your bed safely. "Good night bubbu" Colson said in a sweet soft tone and kissing your forehead slightly after, then walking out of the room. "Wait bae, please come and stay with me in my bed" you pleaded, as he agreed and went back into your room to cuddle with you until the morning.

Uh hey. It's been a hot minute since I've updated a real chapter to this. I really need some ideas. I'm in a huge writers block and can't think of anything. Like always leave any comments about how you like the book and what else you want to see in this book or another book. Stay safe yall. Lace up bitch! 🖤🥺