Chapter 6

Colson was the first to wake up. He was laying in front of Tilly with his arm wrapped around her waist. Rook was the second to awake. He was laying behind her holding onto her thigh. Soon enough Tilly finally woke up cuddling the two boys she fell asleep with the night before.

"Morning boys" I said in a sleepy tone of voice. "Morning beautiful" kells said kissing my forehead lightly. "Morning lil one" Rook said hugging you tighter. "What yall wanna eat for breakfast I'll go and make it if ya want me to" you said sitting up a bit. "Umm I'm not that hungry thanks tizz" kells said pushing you back down to cuddle. "Yeah I'm not hungry either" Rook said cuddling you too. "Ok you just wanna cuddle for a while then" you said laughing a bit. "Yup" the two boys said in sync. "Okie" you said cuddling down to them both.

3 hours later.

It's been 3 hours and honestly I've started to get a little bit horny for them both. I've went to the bathroom to pleasure myself a couple of times but my hornyness isn't leaving my body. I think I'm going to have to tell one of them, maybe both of them.

I got quite nervous as I've never done it with either of them before. But here goes nothing. "Hey guys" you said shyly. "Yeah what's up" they both said. "Um ok don't take this the wrong way but would either or both of you like to have a little bit of fun with me for a couple of hours" I said hoping they would know what I ment. "Umm you mean like as in sexual fun" kells said smirking. "Ye-Yeah" you said whilst stuttering. "Ok I'm down for it" kells said looking at you in a hungry way. "Threesome?" Rook said hoping he could join in. "Yeah that's what I wanted. A threesome with both of you" you said blushing. "Ok baby girl where do you wanna start" kells said with a mischievous grin on his face like he wanted to do really dirty things with you.

You pulled kells closer to you, started to make out with him while unbuttoning his shirt. You then switched to Rook but grinding on him while taking his hoodie off.

Once you all were fully undressed kells started to roughly make out with you while Rook teased your entrance with his fingers.

"Uhhh Rook please stop teasing" you moaned into the kiss. He then thrusted two of his fingers into your wet pussy as kells was now massaging your breasts also making you moan so much too. "You like that princess" kells whispered into your ear as you moaned and nodded your head in response. "Can I enter you baby girl" Rook said lining himself up with your pussy. "Yes. Please give me all of you" you moaned and screamed at the same time.

He entered you and god he was good at this. You could only just about take him, but you saw that kells was so much longer than him which worries you that you won't be able to satisfy him as much as he and you would both like.

"Uhhh baby girl I'm so close" Rook moaned. "Me to Rook, I can't hold it in anymore" you said about to cum. "Cum for me baby I'm right behind you" he said as you released all your juices as Rook pulled out of your and came on your stomach.

Now it was time for kells to fuck me. He looks like he really needs it to as he has been watching Rook fuck me while kells pumped himself trying not to cum.

"Your turn kells" you said mentioning him to go over to you as you were smirking at him.
"Ugh baby your really wet" he said entering your now aching but yet needy pussy. "Just fuck me already" you whined trying to make him go faster. "Patient sexy" he said making you wait for him.

Without warning kells started to thrust at a rapid pace into your pussy while you screamed his name in pleasure.

"Deeper daddy" you moaned hopeful that he would. He just smirked at you and proceeded to fuck you while going deeper as you asked.

"Hey baby I'm really close, you nearly at your high?" Kells asked holding in his cum. "Yup, I'm so very close baby boy please just keep going" you demand at your high was just about there.

His thrusts became weaker but still deep. You clenched your walls around his dick so you wouldn't cum at that moment.

"Ugh I'm going to cum!" You shouted as you scratched kells' back trying not to release yet. "Hi for it bubu, cum for daddy" he said whispering into your ear as you released. Kells came inside of you and at that moment is when you wasn't on the pill and he wasn't wearing a condom either.

"Uh kells" you asked nervously. "Yeah what is it babe" he said now looking at you. " you came inside I'm me and you wasn't wearing a condom and I wasn't on the pill either" you told him nervous of what he would say and do next. "That's ok bub isn't it? Unless your not ready for a kid yet, then I can get you some pills that will stop you from having the baby" he said in a really sweet and reassuring way. "Uh Yeah we can have this baby if you want to have one with me as we're ya know just friends" you said bring back the 'just friends' part. "Well I might be able to commit to a relationship" kells said staring at you asking for your opinion on being more than friends. "Sure we can be more than friends, only if you promise me a couple of things...

Hey, I'm super sorry that I left this book for a while. I've just been really busy with my school work and personal life that I kinda just ditched my phone for a while so I could focus on life for a while. But I'm back, I hope this chapter is good. Make sure to comment on any mistakes I have made and anything else. Make sure you stick around for the next chapter. Bye yall ✌🏻.