Chapter 4

The filming of Bloody Valentine.

It was the day of the bloody valentine video shooting and you were very nervous as you wasn't very confident in front of cameras as they made you quite shy, but Colson made sure you was ok with everything happening. P

He would make sure you was comfortable with the position you was in and the camera angle as you was quite self continuous.

Time skip to after shooting.

"Ok that wasn't quite bad" you said talking to Colson. "Told you it'll be fine. You just gotta believe in yourself" he said whilst taking your hands in his huge ones. "Honestly I think I'm getting better with being in front of the cameras" you said which caused Colson to crack a small gentility smile to you, which made you happy. "Hey. Wanna go get some food" Rook came in and asked the both of us. "Yeah sure I'm down" you both said in harmony which caused all three of you to laugh a bit.

Restaurant

"Alright were here" Rook announced. "Yay food. I'm starving" you said exited to get food. "Honestly I'm really hungry too" Colson said which made you smile a bit.

You all get out of the vehicle to go into the restaurant. When you get inside your almost immediately get greeted by a waitress.

"So here's your menus. I'll be back in a few minutes" the lovely woman said slightly touching kells' shoulder. I honestly don't know why but it made me a slight bit jealous seeing him being touched by another girl.

"What you all thinking about ordering" Rook asked interested. "I might go for a lasagne" you said whilst nodding your head. "I might go for macaroni and cheese" the blond boy said staring at the menu. "What you going for Rook" you said looking at him. "Might go for a burger" he said just as the waiter got back at the table.

"Have all of you chose what you would like to order" she said staring at Kelly's and no one else. "Yes. Yes we have thanks" you said trying to get her attention away from Kells'. She gave me a dirty look, like the one you would get as if your telling someone to back off.

(A bit like this look)

"So what you want baby" she said in a kind of sexy like tone to kells. "Ummmmm I- I would like umm macaroni and cheese please" he said sounding uncomfortable. "What you want sweetheart" she said to Rook in a flirty tone. "A um burger please love" he said tying not to laugh. "You lil whore, what you want" she said to me sounding pissed at me. "I would love for you to bring me a freshly cooked lasagne please hun" I said in a really cock way. "Alright sweetheart" the waiter said trying not to sound so annoyed with me.