Chapter 8

Once you both got back home kells took you upstairs to cuddle and watch lilo and stitch on the tv in colsons bedroom. It didn't take you long to fall asleep in your lovers arms as he stroked your hair gently in a comforting way. Maybe not even ten minutes later kells fell asleep too.

When you then woke up in the morning with no sight of the blond boy you cuddled with the night before you then quickly rushed into the bathroom to puke. You hated when you was sick because it gave you a headache for the rest of the day.

"Hey baby-" colson began to say as he entered your room with the sight of you not being in the bed that he left you in. "In here bubu" you shouted out to him as you then suddenly threw up again into the toilet. "Hey, hey are you ok princess" the blond boy crouched down next to you spoke again. "Yeah I'm ok. It's probably just something bad that I ate yesterday" you tried to convince the two of you but it didn't work that easily. "Tilly get back in bed babe and I'll run to the store and get a few things and I'll also come back with a pregnancy test so you can take it to see if you are pregnant or too early to say when you are pregnant or will be pregnant. Ok?" He said to you, carrying you back into bed and pulling the duvet back into your half naked body. "Ok, but don't be gone for too long". "I won't be gone for long" he said while pulling the door to the room slightly shut.

Kells went to the store to get a pregnancy test another blanket because Tilly is obsessed with them, some fruit and some medicine for Tilly's headache. It took him fifteen minutes to get the the store and home again.

"Hey I'm back!" Kells shouted upstairs so you could hear him. "Ok" you said rushing down the stairs to hug him and take the pregnancy test from him to do. "I'll be in the bedroom if you need me babe" kells gave Tilly a reassuring smile as she went into the bathroom.

It has been ten minutes and I'm sitting on the toilet seat waiting for the test to do it's thing and tell me if I'm pregnant or not. It was suck a nervous wait. I was so anxious to see what it would read as. Five minutes later the test was done. You was shocked at what it said. You quickly rushed into the bedroom that colson was in to tell him what the news was.

"So what dose it say" the boy sitting anxiously on the bed said waiting for an answer. "It's....."

I'm sorry it's a cliffhanger but you have to wait for the next chapter to find out what it says. What do you all think, do you think it will be positive or not. Tell me what you all think in the comments. That's it for this chapter, bye. 🤪