Chapter 2

I got requested a name privately. The name was Tilly. Hope you like it. Enjoy the chapter.

You woke up in Colson's arms. 'This is what I love' you thought to yourself before hearing a soft groan come from behind you as you heard Colson wake up.

"How was your sleep" you asked him just above a whisper so he could hear you. "It was fine, just got a headache from all the weed we smoked last night though" he said with a little laugh at the end. "Go back to sleep if you want I don't mind staying here to cuddle you for a little while longer" you said as you softly stroked his head that was now laying gently on your chest.

Colson soon enough fell asleep while his head was resting on my chest still. He looked so cute and comfortable undisturbed.

A while later around about an hour Colson woke up again in a really happy, mood which I liked.  "Hey, morning Tilly"he said in a raspy voice. "It's not morning, it's 1:39pm" I said with a little laugh at the end. "Yeah I knew that, I just wanted to know if you did" he said like he knew. "Yup of course you did Cols" you said whilst rolling your eyes.

You both got up about 5 minutes later. You made brunch for you both. You made scrambled eggs, bacon, beans and french toast.

You and Colson ate that up and went to get changed. Colson got changed into some black skinny jeans and a hoodie and some Nike trainers. You got changed into blue navy jeans and a white
cropped top with some Vans.

"I've gotta go and do some stuff in the studio. You can stay here and do whatever ya want, and I'll be back in a little while." Colson said while he grabbed his keys, kissed your forehead and headed out the door to his black Rolls Royce to go to the studio.

This is a short chapter. I'll start to write the next chapter right away. Stay tuned for it. Cya.