Chapter 5

Tilly's pov

When we finished our meal we went back to my house to have fun and spend some time together as we haven't been doing so lately because we've all been really busy with work. As the model I am, I have to keep in shape so I've been working out lately and haven't had any time for the boys or anyone really. As the raper kells is, he's been really busy with writing music and recording it with Rook.

I encouraged the boys to do a face mask with me as I had noting to do. I put it on Rook first and he liked the feeling of a cold substance being in his face, but Kells on the other hand was a bit tricker to do and wouldn't stop squirming around. I finally got him to sit still and put the mask on his face. I then proceeded I do mine and then wait 10 minutes until washing it off.

We were dancing, singing and goofing around for that time. To be honest with you it was great fun.

We washed the masks off our faces the went to the kitchen to get some snacks to watch a movie together. We didn't know what we wanted to watch yet, but I know we are going to have another life lecture of what film gets put on.

In the end it took about 12 minuets to choose a film. That how much we argue about the film we watch. Anyways decided to watch Lilo and Stitch. I loved that movie, it was actually my favourite movie of all time.

We was about half way into the film when Rook started to attack me in a tickle fight. "Rook what are you doing" I laughed trying to push him off so I could breath. "I got bored of the film so I found something else I could do" he smiled a cheeky smile at me and continued to tickle me again. Kells thought it would be funny and join I'm with Rook and tickle me too. "Ahhhh Kells why. Why do you have to help him, I'm suffering enough" I said laughing really hard struggling to move. "Sorry Tilly I couldn't resist myself" he stopped to talk to me and then going straight back to what he was doing.

This tickle fight went in for about 3 minutes until they both stoped so I could breath. I was so out of breath I could hardly get any words out of my mouth.

I was exhausted after that. I snuggled down which Kells and Rook on my bed while the film kept on playing and that's when u started to drift off the sleep.

The boys soon joined me. Colson was the last to fall asleep so he was the one who tuned the tv off, that's when he laid down and fell asleep until the morning.

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I haven't really got any idea where this is going so yall have to bare with me while I try and think of something because right now I'm making it up as I go. Have a good day/night. Thanks for reading. Bye ❤️✌🏻.