Chapter 3

Sorry I havnt updated in a while.

You was just sitting there staring at your phone on TikTok when Ashleigh came in startled you.
"Hey what you doing" she said smiling at you. "Just on TikTok trying to pass the time so that Colson can get back quicker" you said and laughed at the end. "Wanna go out for a run to pass the time even quicker" the blond headed girl asked. "Sure" I simply replied whilst walking upstairs to get changed into one of Colson's tank tops and a sports bra that I was already wearing.

Skip to the car

We were just in the car on the road going to the park, which was like 15 mins from Colson's house.
"So what you doing at the house alone without Colson then" Ashleigh asked out of the blue. "Colson went to the studio and he said he would be back soon and I could stay there in the mean time" I replied honestly. "Alright" she said bluntly.

We sat in silence the rest of the way to the park until Ashleigh squealed " EEEE YAY WERE HERE" whilst laughing at the end, which caused me to laugh too.

"Ok it's 11:34 right now and Colson will probably be back by 1:00. So we have around about 1 hour and 26 mins I think". "Alright" I said whilst walking to the foot path where were going to run.

We started running, and it was a good place to run by as its next to the river which I liked very much.

We ran for like an hour before we decided to head back 'home'. I call it home as I spend a lot of my time there with Colson, Ashleigh and Rook.

It took like 10 mins to get back. We had about another 16 mins or so until Colson gets back. But I don't know if he is going to come back alone or with the rest of his crew, which is Dub, Slim, Rook, Baze, Dj Ace and Sinclair.
(Sorry if that's not everyone and if I spelt their names wrong. I didn't know most of there names so I'm going with what I got on the internet).

We were just lounging around when we heard a lot of deep guys laughing coming from the front of the house. We would think it would have been the guys and we were right. They came out into the pool area to join me and Ash on the seats.

"Hey" Colson said whilst walking to come and sit next to me. "Hey, how was the studio" I asked looking up from my phone to him. "Yeah it was good. We recorded a new song we we have the name as Bloody Valentine" he said staring into my eyes. "That's cool" I said back. "Yup but that's just one think I need to ask you" he said as I got nervous. "Yeah go on" I said so he could continue. "Will you be in the music video for Bloody Valentine please" he said that as he gave the pleading eyes 🥺. "Umm alright" I said as he know I'm not that comfortable being in front of cameras. "It will be ok I promise" he said to reassure me. "Ok then I will do it and I won't change my mind" you said with a smile.

Thank you for reading and the next chapter will be up in a few days so stay tuned.