#3: a mistake.

Thomas: Teresa, hang on. Stay together! Keep going guys, let's go!

Elizabeth: Hey, watch out!

Hena: Where are we even going?

They ran down the sandy hill, where Teresa led them to what seemed like an abandoned structure.

Thomas: Come on, Aris! Let's go! Come on! Over here!

They all gathered at the opening that Teresa had found, hesitating to go in.

Teresa: Come on!

She shouted as she jumped into the opening.

Thomas: Teresa, wait! No, don't go in there!

Teresa: Get down here!

They had no choice but to go in there with her, otherwise they would have been found by the guards.

They ran in, one by one.

Thomas: Get inside, get inside! Aris, get in!

Minho set his backpack down, pulling out a flashlight.

Minho: Where the hell are we?

Thomas: We gotta go.

Teresa: No. Thomas, stop!

Thomas: We gotta keep moving.

Teresa: Tell me what's going on.

Hena: Yeah, I don't really know much either. You can't just keep us in the dark, y'know?

Thomas: It's WICKED. They lied to us. We never escaped. Me and Aris, we found bodies, too many to count.

Minho: What do you mean? Dead bodies?

Thomas: No, but they weren't alive either. They had them strung up. With tubes coming out of them.

Elizabeth closed her eyes, her headache increasing at the mention of it.

Hena: Liz, you okay?

Elizabeth: I'm fine, it's just a headache.

Hena knew something was off, but decided to let it go as they had bigger problems to worry about now.

Thomas: They were being drained. There's something inside of us that WICKED wants. Something in our blood. Not to mention Janson and the two girls.

Elizabeth's heart dropped.

She heard him talk about the two girls as well, but could they be-

She shook her head, thinking that her imagination is probably just going wild.

Elizabeth: What?

Thomas: He mentioned something about making a deal with Ava. That's why he's doing this whole thing. So we have to get as far away from them as possible.

Newt: Okay. So, what's the plan? You do have a plan, right?

Thomas: Yeah- I don't know.

Newt: We followed you out here Thomas, and now you're saying that you have no idea where we're going or what we're doing?

Aris: Wait. Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains. Some kind of resistance or army.

Thomas: The Right Arm. If they're really against WICKED, maybe they can help us.

Elizabeth: Thomas, are you sure? I mean, if they're even real, for all we know they could just capture us as leverage against WICKED.

Newt: People. In the mountains? Mountain people? That's your plan?