Horse Cast/Results of Apply Fic

Now, I ran an apply fic for this book for the horse cast.  I didn't do the character cast because I didn't want to.  Deal with it.  XD

I received about twenty different entries, all of them amazing and wonderful.  As I stated in the apply fic, I will be using all of them.  That's right, all.  Every single photo entered will be used in this book.  

However, I will not be posting all of what horses they will be used for in this chapter.  As horses come up in this book, I will use them.  So, say, I introduce a horse in chapter 8, well then I'll poste the photo of that horse at the end of chapter 8.  This goes for random horses as well.    

So, if your entry/photo isn't put here, you'll have to see where in the book it will be put.  

With all that said, let's meet the main/sub horses in this book!

Also, please note, it was like, really hard to choose the right photo for each horse.    

1st Horse:  Russo, aka The Day It Began.  Chosen entry:  Katniss_Rue_Mellark 

The Day It Began, aka Russo, is a 11 year old gelding who's breed is a cross between warmblood and QH.  He is briefly mentioned in A Challenge as Lacy Beston's (Tessa's best friend) horse, but you never meet him.  He plays a bigger role in A Medallion, which is part of the reason I included him in the apply fic.  

Here's his photo, submitted by Katniss_Rue_Mellark:  

Link to photo if you want to see better (Wattpad gets stuff pixily sometimes)--->

2nd Horse:  Shocker, aka Shocker's Dare.  Chosen entry:  Conejumper

Shocker is Tessa's mom's main event horse.  She's a fleabitten dutch warmblood mare who's steady and dependable.  She played a bigger role in A Challenge than she will in A Medallion, but she's still important.  

Here's her photo, submitted by Conejumper:  

Link to photo  ---->

3rd horse:  Rayna, aka Over the Moon.  Chosen entry:  Conejumper/Katniss_Rue_Mellark