Chapter 8

-3rd P.O.V-

Alois began to pack his belongings so he could go home. Neither of them had wanted to to leave each other but Alois couldn't stay there forever.

The carriage arrives in front of the Phanomhive manor to pick the blonde haired boy up. He grabs his bags and slowly heads into the carriage. Before he leaves he runs to Ciel to give him a hug.

Ciel slowly starts to hug back and they both smile. Alois says his final goodbye and goes into the carriage. As he waves out the window he smiled to the other male.

Once the manor was out of sight he frowned and just stared out the window. He couldn't believe that he won't see Ciel for a while. He wanted to go back but he knew that he couldn't.

He soon arrives at his own manor and he gets out of the carriage. "Home sweet home" He says sarcastically. He walks inside and drags his bags. Couldn't he just live with Ciel?

He walks up the stairs just leaving his bags at the door. Claude soon comes and takes his bags upstairs. Alois lays on his bed and he thinks about Ciel. He doesn't want to be home.

*time Skip*

Throughout most of the day Alois was bored. He had nothing to do without Ciel around. The blonde headed boy went downstairs and into the garden. Maybe this will take things off of his mind.

(A/N sorry this was really short and sorry I took forever to update. I just finally got to watch big hero 6. Dan and Phil are on it! Anyways I have also had ISTEP for school and I have been busy so I'm sorry that it took so long)

" I'm not giving up on you" ~Tadashi (big hero 6)