Ending Proposal

Ciel and Alois both sat at the dining table waiting for breakfast to be served. Ciel started to blush as the thought from the other night came. They both sat peacefully as Sebastian came into the room with the food.

Alois was excited to see what is the dish they are having. Ciel on the other hand just sat there as if this was another normal day but, it wasn't. Alois and Ciel were finally together as a couple. Alois started to eat the food as Ciel picked at his plate. The blonde male noticed this and put his hand on the other male's shoulder as he spoke, "Ciel, are you okay? You're not really eating much"

Ciel could tell Alois was really worried but he spoke, "yeah, I'm fine" he gave a smile as he began to eat more. Every time the thought of the other night came into his head Ciel would blush a dark red. He wasn't afraid of their love and neither was the blonde. It was just the fear of people finding out.

It was illegal for males to love each other so technically they were breaking the law. They didn't really care what the law said, they wanted to be together. Soon they both got done eating and Ciel kissed Alois' cheek. Alois smiled as he kissed Ciel's back. The blonde giggled as the other male only smiled.

Soon Ciel spoke up, "Alois, around five meet me by the garden. No questions." The blonde male nodded. Ciel stood up and walked out of the room. Alois stood in the dining room confused... Did I do something wrong?

The blonde walked around the manor extremely worried. He was scared that he had somehow done something wrong. He thought for a moment to think of what he could have done.

The only thing that had happened recently is that he took Ciel's clothes and dressed up at him just to mess around. That was about it, there was nothing else. He was normally with Ciel the majority of the time.

The blonde looked at the clock and it was four o'clock. Hm, what should I do for an hour... The male walked around unable to think of an activity.

He looked out the window as he saw Ciel doing something, it looked like he was reading something on a notebook. Alois didn't know what it said, but he didn't think to bother the other male about it.

Alois continued to walk down the hallways in boredom as he didn't know what to do. Hm... I wonder what it would be like to be a vampire.. The male laughed as he was thinking stupid things. I should stop these thoughts.

~time skip to almost five~

Alois ran down the stairs to go in to back to the garden like he was told. He looked around seeing a bunch of bluebells. He smiled a bit to himself then he saw Ciel come out of nowhere.

Ciel had his hands behind his back as he walked the other male. "Alois" Ciel said as he stepped closer. Alois stood there and only nodded. The blonde was completely shocked as he saw the other male get down one one knee.

Ciel pulled out a ring box and said something that they both wanted to hear, "will you marry me" The blonde started to cry as he said yes. Ciel stood up as he hugged the other male.

~a month later~

Ciel had convinced the queen to change the law on them two getting married. The soon had the wedding, both wearing a tux even though Alois tried to convince Ciel to let him wear a dress. Then they lived a happy life together.

The end