Chapter 2

-Alois' P.O.V-

I wake up in my room with my side bandaged up. I sit up and look around the room. What exactly happened? I thought to myself.

I swing my legs over the bed and stand up. My side hurts really bad, but I just can't stay in my room forever. I go over to my closet and get myself dressed. (Admin: Yes in this Alois knows how to dress himself but is normally to lazy to do it himself... I'm also lazy, but not THAT lazy.)

I start to walk out of my room and into the hallways. I find Claude and I ask, "What happened?" "You were shot by a very common murderer. If Abby didn't act fast you would have died." He says to me. I roll my eyes and I keep walking down the hallways.

I look over at the clock on the wall and it's nine o'clock. I walk back to my room knowing it'd be almost time for bed anyways. So I basically got dressed for nothing!

I get into my room and lay back down. Sometimes I wonder... why were we created of we're all going to die in the end? That might be something we may never know. I close my eyes and I let sleep take me over.

*In the morning*

I wake up in the morning on my own. I had ordered everyone to stop waking me up in the mornings and that I'll wake up on my own. I get up and get dressed for then day. I go up to Claude and I have him prepare the carriage so I can go to the Phantomhive manor.

I walk outside and walk inside the carriage then it starts to move. This might be a long ride. Normally I bring a book or something so I don't get bored but this time I forgot to. I rest my head on the side of the carriage and I stare out the window.

I hate long rides because then everything gets boring on the way to where i'm trying to go. I close my eyes thinking that I could just take a nap to pass time.