Chapter 11

*next day*
Ciel sat in his study doing paper work as Alois was still asleep. It was only six in the morning so the blonde wouldn't be up for another two hours.

Soon Sebastian came into the room with his morning tea then he spoke. "Young master, I heard some noises coming from your and lord trancy's room last night" he says in a calm voice. His face turned red as a tomato as he turned his chair around towards the window.

He couldn't believe that his butler heard. "Bocchan?" Sebastian says in a calm voice. Ciel was still shocked so he didn't answer. Sebastian then blushed a tiny bit. "Oh....." he then says a little bit embarrassed.

Ciel blushed even more as he realized Sebastian knew what he meant. This was so awkward for the both of them. Sebastian set the tea down then he left the room. The young boy turned his chair back around and continued on his paperwork.

A couple hours later Alois came walking into the room with only his night shirt and boxers. The blonde walked up to Ciel and wrapped his arms around the other male's neck. Then Alois speaks, "So Ciel, what are you doing?~"

Ciel smiled then he said,

"paper work."
"But that sounds so boring."
"Trust me, it is."
"We should play a game after you are done."

Ciel nodded in agreement as Alois smiled. The thing is, what game where they going to play? There wasn't really much of a choice. He actually might only get about ten minutes since Ciel has other classes today. That includes homework.

Ciel told Alois that he might not get to play a game today since of all of the classes and homework. Alois nodded as he understood, but he was still disappointed. They only got time together if it was eating, going to bed, or on the weekends. The blue/grey haired boy also always got a lot of paperwork.

Alois sighed and went back into their room so he could get dressed. He comes back out in his normal outfit. "I'll wait for you in the dining room..." Mumbled the blonde.

Ciel sighed, he loves Alois but he needs to get his work done. He lays his head on the desk then he yells, "Sebastian!" Not long later Sebastian comes into the room. "Sebastian, I ORDER you to do this paperwork and have breakfast ready for Alois and I in ten minutes." Says Ciel in a stern tone. Then Ciel leaves the room.

He walks down the staircase and he soon reaches the dinning room. Alois looks at him with a confused look. "Ciel, I thought you had to do paperwork for another twenty minutes?" The blonde says trying to figure it out. Ciel smiles then says, "Well I simply ordered Sebastian to do the paperwork and have breakfast served soon" Alois smiled at Ciel. Ciel took a seat next to Alois and the blonde kissed the other male's face.

(Sorry that this was so short)