Chapter 9

-3rd P.O.V-

Alois sat in the garden by the blue roses. He sat by them because he knew that they reminded them of Ciel. Ciel's favorite color was blue. He started to tear up as he thought of the other male.

Alois decided to go inside. Maybe the garden wasn't the best place for him to go to at this time. He headed inside and he went into the library. After a few moments he see 's Claude come in.

"Get out!" He yells at male butler along with throwing books at him. He started to cry as he missed Ciel. He wanted to go back to Ciel. He then stood up. "Hannah, take me to Ciel Phantomhive." He said with tears still in his eyes.

The maid looked at him in shock. "B-but your highness, you just arrive home?" "I don't care, I said I want to see Ciel!" He yelled at her. She bows and goes to do as he ordered. He smiled a bit knowing he gets to see his true love.

*an hour later*

They soon arrived to the Phantomhive manor. Alois got out of the carriage and he ran to the door. He slowly knocked in the door and waited. Soon he saw Sebastian open the door.

"M-may I see Ciel?" Alois says politely. The Butler nods and leads the boy to Ciel's study. Alois opens the door with tears in is eyes. He has missed Ciel so much. (Even if it wasn't even a whole day...) Then Alois runs and hugs the male. Ciel hugs Alois back smiling.

Alois starts crying as Ciel rubs his back. "I-I missed you so much!" Alois says while still crying. Ciel then speaks himself, "I missed you too, even if it wasn't a whole day yet. I miss you every second you are gone." Alois then sniffed and smiled.

Ciel never says such nice things much but whenever he does he appreciates it. Alois smiled to himself as they both let go of each other. "I-i want to live here with you." Alois says while looking at the ground afraid Ciel would say no. Ciel thought for a moment then he nodded. "Yes." Ciel spoke clearly. Alois raises his head up and he smiled.

He gets to be with Ciel. I don't have to be around my servants anymore! Alois thought to himself. Alois ordered Hannah to go back to the manor and pack his clothes and shoes. He didn't care about the furniture. Hannah nodded and she did what he was told.

It didn't take her very long to gather his clothes and bring then to the Phantomhive manor. Of course she told Claude the news before she left so he would know what's happening.

Hannah brought Alois' clothes to the Phantomhive manor. Alois smiled and Ciel lead them inside. Ciel made up an excuse for Alois to sleep with him in the same room by saying that someone will be using them soon. Alois was happy then he got to be in the same room as him.