Chapter 3

-Alois' P.O.V-

I wake up and I'm already at the Phantomhive. I smile and I sit up. The carriage stops in front of his manor and I start to get out. I run through the doors without knocking and I run into Ciel's room.

He looks at me shocked and he says angrily, "Alois, what are you doing here?!" I smile and I say, "just to see you. God, you don't have to be all rude about it." I cross my arms and my smile turns into a frown. Why does he have to be so rude about things? I mean couldn't he just be a bit more nice to people?

I sighed and brought my arms down to my side. Ciel looks at me and says, "Is there anything you need?" The way he said it, it sounded like he was annoyed from me. I look at him in the eye (since he wears an eye patch) and I say, "No, not really. Why?" He shrugs and I sit down on the floor since I was bored.

He gives me a look like I shouldn't be sitting on the floor for an earl, but do I care? No, I don't. He orders his butler to get me off the floor so I basically have no choice. His butler puts me in the chair a crossed from Ciel.

I look down at my hands and I say, "So... Ciel. I wanna ask you something..." he looks up at me and I start to blush. "C-can I stay the night?" "Absolutely not!" He says to me with anger. The reasons why I want to stay the night is because if I bring him home everyone will want to kill each other but if I stay over here with none of my servants nobody will get hurt.

The other reason why I want to stay a night is because I love Ciel. I want to be with him and him only.  I hear him sigh and say, "Fine, one night."I stand up excitedly and smile. "Thank you Ciel!" He just nods and waves his hand showing me that I should probably leave the room.

I nod then run out of his study. I go back down to the carriage and get the things I would mainly need. Clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, and a hair brush. I run back inside with my stuff and meet Ciel by his study.

He gets up from his chair and he walks over to me. He then begins to take me to my room, but for some reason he stops in from of his room and he blushes. He speaks, "At the moment the guest rooms are unavailable so you're going to have to sleep in my room until further notice..." I slowly nod understanding what he was saying.

It was only around noon so I had a long while until we had to go to sleep. Ciel leaves the room and I run and jump onto his bed. It smelled just like him. I crawl under his blankets and I just lay there for a while... this is like a dream come true.

I get up and I fix the bed to how it was before. Once I get done I walk around his manor. I wonder what Ciel does for fun... I smile then skip down to his study. I open his door and say, "Hey Ciel, wanna play a game?" He looks at me in the eyes and says, "What kind of game?" I smile then say, "Just a game of hide and seek." He sighs knowing that most likely I'll keep bothering him until he gives in.

He then nods meaning yes and I smile jumping up and down. I run out of his study to try to find a hiding place. I run into a random room, but something was off. I saw little cat figures all around the room. I'm guessing this is Sebastian's room. I hide under and bed and I wait for him to find me.