Chapter 7

(Here is a picture I found of Alois x Ciel)

~A week later~

-Alois' P.O.V-

I had to eventually go home which make me upset. I don't want to leave. I frown as I pack all of my stuff up.

I turn my head around looking at Ciel who was standing in the doorway. I slowly walk up to him and I frown.

I look at him in the eyes and I say, "Ciel... can I please stay just one more night?" He thinks for a good minute then he sighs giving in.

I unpack my bags and I smile at Ciel. At least I get to stay one more night. That's the good news. Hm , I wish I never had to leave though.

* time skip till later on in the day*

Its around five o'clock and its about time for dinner. I head down the staircase and I meet Ciel in the dining room for supper.

I sit down next to Ciel and I smile. I see his butler Sebastian bring out the food to us. We were having steak. (Sorry I don't know any fancy foods)

After I see Sebastian leave the room I say, "Ciel, drop your fork and close your eyes." He does as I say then I pick up his fork and I get a piece of his food.

"Now open your mouth." I command him. He opens his mouth with his eyes still closed. I take the fork with the piece of food on it and I put it in his mouth.

I then see him blush badly. He opens his eyes and he says, "W-What was that for?!" I shrug and look down sadly. I made him mad.

He sighs and looks at me. "Look, I'm sorry Alois." He says to me. I look at him and I smile. He's actually not mad at be after all.

-Ciel's P.O.V-

I apologize to Alois which seemed to make him feel better. I brought a smile to his face.

We get finished eating then I go to my study to finish paperwork while Alois goes to bed. But apparently he can be lonely.

Alois comes I to my study saying, "Ciel, can you come to bed? I don't want to be alone." He looks at the floor embarrassed.

I blush then I think for a moment. I nod and put my things away so I can go to bed. I still wonder how he gets lonely so fast.

We get to my room and I lay down next to him. I wait until he fell asleep then I lightly kiss him on the forehead. I don't want him to leave tomorrow.

(A/N I'm sorry it was so short. I know it said in the beginning that he was staying A night but things change. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. )