Eavesdropping

Storm's POV

I'm glad to wake up this early but seeing this kind of shit makes me screamed.

"AAHHHHH"I screamed that made Treyton laughed his ass.

"The heck you're doing on my room with that kind of shit"I angrily said on him. He just put the f*cking ugly maniquin in front of my face.

"Hahaha! You should've see your face" he said. I just throw the maniquin on him and glared at him.

"Get f*ck out of my goddamn room, you f*cking tree"I said on him.

"Ok! Ok! Geez! Hahaha"he said before leaving with the ugly maniquin.

'Tch! This is why I hate sleeping here at our hide out'

By the way I'm Storm Guillermo, 17 and a f*cking vampire slayer.

I get up and walked towards my bathroom and wash my face before walking outside to eat something. When I went to the kitchen I saw Treyton cooking and my icy friend.

"Oy! Morning"I said to the both of them. Aziel just nod at me while drinking his coffee.

'Tch! As usual he just going to nod if you greeted him'

"What 'ya cooking?"I asked Treyton before I sat on the vacant chair.

"Pancake"he replied before he served the pancake. We just put some syrup above the pancake and ate it. As usual, Aziel didn't ate again. After we ate, I went back to my room and take a bath. After that, I change and put my shoes and went outside. I saw them waiting on me in the living room.

"Are you a goddamn girl that you took so f*cking long to get ready?"Aziel asked me.

"I just take a bath in just 10 minutes dude"I said before walking away and went inside of my car. They just followed me and went inside of my car before I started the engine and drove away.

A few minutes later...we reached our university and Aziel went outside of the car and rushing inside the university. We just went outside and looked at each other.

"I feel something fishy"I said jokingly.

"Tch! You're just stinky"Treyton teased me.

"Tch! Let's go inside"I said while grabbing my back pack and went inside the university. We walked until I suddenly saw Aziel and Rein talking on the corner of my eye so I stopped my tracks.

"Hey why did you stop?"Treyton asked me.

"Look at our best friend"I replied on him while pointing our friend.

"Ooh~ looks like she got his heart"Treyton said before smirking. I looked at him and he also looked at me before we both smirked. We went towards them and hide from the bush.

"It'll be fun if we hear what's their talking about"I whispered in him.

"Just shut up"Treyton said so I just shut my mouth and listen on what they are talking about.

"Alam mo....gago ka talaga 'no"Rein said on him. We just snickered on what she said on him.

"Hey! I'm not stupid! I'm just being nice on you...okay?"Aziel said on her.

"Tanga! Ganyan ba yun? Bigla-bigla ka nalang manghihila!"Rein said.

"I'm sorry okay! I already apologize on you"Aziel said again.

"Pfft! This is the first time he apologized to others"Treyton whispered before snickering.

"Yeah!"I agreed before snickering as well.

"Why can't you accept my apology?" Aziel asked her or more on his voice is begging to accept his apology.

"Hoy, Mr. Aziel! Una...inaasar mo ako tungkol sa height ko...pangalan Basta-basta ka nalang nanghihila dito"we heard Rein said.

"At least I save you from those bastards who tried to rape you"Aziel said.

"Ano yun? May pa ano-ano ka pa? Tang-ina talaga neto! Eh kung nagpalit kaya tayo ng height! Hindi ko naman kasalanan na pandak ako ah! Sadyang matangkad ka lang! Puta ka talagang tang-ina ka"Rein said.

"Pfft!"we said.

"Isa pa talagang mura mo hahalikan na kita!"suddenly we heard Aziel speak in tagalog.

"Hey! Take a picture of them"Treyton said so I just sneak to take a picture of them. My eyes widened when I saw Aziel holding both of her cheeks while their faces are just inch or 2 apart from each other and any swept move they'll gonna kissed. I suddenly take a picture of them and I can't believe that when I took a picture of them my phone ding that made them both looked at my way.

My eyes widened when Aziel looked at me or more on glaring at me and Rein is..uhm well she's ready to kill me. I nervously looked at Treyton who's eyes are widened.

"Hehe! W-we're doomed"I whispered on him before I stand up

"It's your fault"he whispered back before standing up too. I looked at Aziel who still glaring at me...well the both of us I might say.

"Bro... let's run"I whispered on Treyton.

"Yeah, w-we better be...I t-think we're gonna face a devil"Treyton stuttered.

"W-we already facing t-the d-devil"I stuttered before starting to run and Treyton just followed me. We both looked at our back and boom! He's chasing us.

"This is your fault, Storm"Treyton blamed me.

"It's your fault"I said blaming him. We run until we saw a door and walked inside of it. We both panted.

"You!*pant* be*pant*cause of*pant* you*pant*we both doomed"Treyton said I just caught my breath and I breath normally I looked at him.

"We both think the same think so it's not only my fault... it's yours too"I said on him and then we start arguing until we heard a chuckle..a deeply and dangerous one.

"Arguing after you both bothered our talk"Aziel said in a deep dangerous voice that we both shivered. I laughed nervously.

"Hehe! B-bro... w-we're just p-passing by, right Treyton?"I said on him before nudging Treyton.

"A-ah! Y-yeah! Storm is right..." Treyton nervously said.

"I know that you're eavesdropping" Aziel said.

"No we're not"we both said before looking away.

"You are eavesdropping"Aziel said before he growled.

"O-ok, fine! Yes, eavesdrop"I said.

"Why are you eavesdropping?"he asked.

"Because you seemed to odd today. You came out on the car without telling us"Treyton said.

"Oh and also...why is your face is so close on hers? Are you really planing to kissed her?"I asked teasingly that made him looked away. We can tell that his blushing because of his ears are totally red.

"N-no I'm not"he stuttered that made us doubt him.

"You sure?"we asked teasingly.

"Yes and better shut the f*ck up and let's go to our room"he said still blushing before he walked away. We just followed him behind... slightly snickering.

"Pfft! Indenial but deep inside he's really planning to kiss her"I whispered on Treyton.

"Shut up,Storm!Pfft"Treyton said. We stop snickering when we feel a dark aura coming from Aziel.

'Tch! Indenial'

To be continued

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
♡´・ᴗ・'♡