Tease

Aziel's POV

Ugh!!! I can't believe his back. How I wish that he just stayed in Korea for good. I hate that damn evil Dad of mine. How the hell is he to lied on Reggie. And this dumbass Reggie believed on what that evil said.

"Chill, bro"Treyton said while sitting on the couch. We're here at our hide out, just the three of us.

"Is it true that Reggie don't know anything except for the fact that you were the heir of the Vampire Slayer" Storm said.

"Yes, I tried to tell him but he didn't believed on what I told to him. He said that I was lying about that evil"I replied.

"Just changed the topic. You were just ended up, being in a bad mood all day"Treyton said on me. I just sighed and sit on the table that was behind me.

"May I asked something?"I asked them.

"You're already asking, Aziel"Storm replied that made me glared at him.

"What is it?"Treyton asked me.

I'm glad that I have a normal friend but sometimes I'm asking myself what did I do to deserve a friend like Storm? He's like a patient that scape from mental hospital.

"What are you two doing at the airport with Rein?"I asked them. Both of them just smirked on me.

'I'm taking back what I said earlier. Both of them are from mental hospital'

"You know that you can say that 'What are you two doing at the airport with them?' it's not only Rein who's with us, Aziel. You forgot about Angela and Francis"Stor said before he smirked.

"Are you two really my friends or what? Are you sure that you're not from mental hospital?"I asked them.

"Just kidding, Aziel"Storm replied. I just rolled my eyes on him.

"The truth? Me and Storm went to your girlfriend's house earlier" Treyton replied before Storm laughed.

'Did he just said that Rein is my girlfriend? Not gonna lie but I want her to be my girlfri– The heck?'

"The heck you just said? She's not my girlfriend yet"I replied.

"Yet! Meaning you wanted her to be your girlfriend. Don't be indenial, bro. We already can see it"Treyton teased me.

'These damn bastards'

"I'm not being indenial"I replied back.

"Just tell us the truth,bro. Tell us the truth that you are in love with her" Storm said while wiggling his brows.

"I'm not"I said. They just smirked widely.

"But your face say otherwise"Storm teased once again.

'Oh god! Why do I have a friends like this two idiots?'

"Can you just answer my question and quit teasing on me?"I asked irritatedly.

"Chill, bro. Like what Treyton said earlier, we went on Rein's house because Angela and Francis invited us. How sad your not there!"Storm said.

"Then suddenly, someone called on your girlfriend's phone"Treyton said.

'Just stop teasing on me!'

"Then? Who's that? Is it a guy? I swear if that's a guy...I will–"I stopped midway when I realized what I am saying.

'I looked like her jealous boyfriend'

"You swear what?"the two of them teased me again that made my face heat up.

"Quit teasing, can you?! Just continue what you were saying"I said.