Heated(Aziel)

WARNING ⚠️: SPG! R-18! READ ON YOUR OWN RISK!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Aziel's POV

"Naks naman, may mga jowa na ah"Tito Gavin said on us. We all just laughed at him. I rest my hand on Rein's lap.

"Correction! Girlfriend! I don't prefer being called a jowa"Angela said.

"HAHAHA! Nice one"Storm said on Angela.

"Makaalis na nga, na oop ako sa inyo"Tito Gavin said on us before he walked away.

"Baby, let's go to your room"I whisper on Rein's ear that made her looked at me. Bukod sa kanina pa kami umiinom ay paniguradong lahat kami dito ay medyo may tama na kumpara nga lang kay Kuya Wren.

"Please?"I asked her. She smiled before she nodded. The both of us stand up.

"Oh? San ang punta niyo?"Treyton asked us.

"Matutulog na kami"Rein answered them before she held my hand and teleported to her room.

Agad akong dumeretso sa banyo at nagshower saglit. Pagkalabas ko pa lamang ay wala siya roon, marahil ay nagshower sa ibang banyo. Nakashorts lang ako dahil nainitan ako.

"Tapos ka na?"napatalon ako sa gulat ng bigla siyang magsalita sa likuran ko. Agad naman akong lumingon sa kaniya at napalunok ng makita ko ang kaniyang suot. Suot-suot niya ang isa sa mga polo ko at batid kong naka undies lamang siya.

"Baby, wag mo naman akong gulatin ng ganun"saad ko sa kaniya. Tumawa lamang siya bago siya humingi ng tawad. I sat down on the edge of the bed before I looked at her. She was standing a meter away from me. She started to walked towards me and when she's already in front of me she smiled.

"Baby, gusto mo na ba na magka-baby tayo?"she asked me that made me shocked. I hugged her waist and looked at up at her.

"Yes. I always wanted to have a baby with you. How about you?"I replied.

"Gusto ko na din, Aziel. Nahihiya lang akong sabihin sayo kasi baka isipin mo na nagmamadali ako"she said. I chuckled I pulled her and let her sat on my lap while facing me.

"Baby, you should've told me about that. But are you ready to do it with me?"I asked her. She put her arms around my neck before she gave me a peck.

"Handa na ako, Aziel"she answered. I smiled before I slowly leaned forward to kiss her. I gave her a gentle and passionate kiss. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. When we're out of breath I pulled away and looked at her. I lift her up and gently laid her on the bed.

"Tell me if you want me to stop"I said on her before I kissed her forehead.

"Gusto ko to, Aziel. Please continue"she said on me. I claimed her lips once again but now it's deeper but it's still gentle.

While kissing her, my hands ripped her polo. I don't care if I owned that polo. My lips went down to neck. Kissing, sucking and licking her neck leaving a visible marks. My hands starts to roam over her body. My lips went down on her melons. I suck her one melon while I massage the other one. She started to moan and damn I love her moan. I stop sucking her melon and whisper on her ear.

"I want to hear more, baby. I want to hear you erotic moans. It's really making me hard down there"I whisper on her before I licked her ear lobe that made her moan once again. I kissed her again while my hand went down on her private part. I gently touch it that made him moaned again between our kisses. I ripped off her undies before I went down to face her beautiful flower. It's really pink and damn she's drippin' wet.

"You're drippin' wet, baby. Are you turned on?"I asked her before I licked her cl-toris. She arched her back on pleasure.

"Ahm~ ahh~ A-aziel~ ahm~"she moaned. I pushed my tongue inside her. And damn she's so sweet like candy. I held both of her thighs and dig deeper on her entrance.

"T-teka! Ahn~ Ahh~ hm~ ngh~"she moaned again and again. I stop when I feel her tightened.

"Bakit ka tumigil?"she asked me. I smirked on her. I kissed her again making her taste her juices. My hand went down in her private part before I enter my middle finger.

"Ooh~ Ahh~ hm~"she moaned after I let go of her lips. I fasten my pace that made her moan even louder.

"Moan for me, baby"I whisper on her before I added one finger on her entrance.

"A-aziel~ ahh~ sobr~ahng~ sara~ahp~ hng~"she moaned.

"Call me Daddy, baby"I command on her.

"D-da~ahh~ddy, please more"she begged on me before she looked at me erotically. I pulled out my fingers on her entrance before I stand up and took off my short and throw it nowhere. I went on her top and give her a peck.

"Damn it baby, I can't now. I can't stop now. Can I enter you now? I want to feel your insides. I want to you feel you"I said.

"D-daddy please, enter me now"she said before she pulled me and kissed me. I kissed her back before I positioned my crotch on her entrance. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Baby, it would be hurt at first but I know you will like it. I'll be gentle"I said on her. She nodded. I slowly enter my length on her narrow entrance. She held on my both arms while bitting her lips and closing her eyes. I held her face and kiss her gently while I continue to enter my length wholy. I stop half way to see if she's okay.

"Baby? You want me to pull it out now?"I asked her. She looked at me worriedly.

"Please don't. Don't! I want this. Don't pull it out"she said on me, more on begging on me. I smiled at her before I gave her butterfly kisses.

"Napasok mo na ba lahat?"she suddenly asked me that made me looked at her.

"Baby, I'm still in a half way"I answered her. She suddenly hit me.

"Seryoso ka? Kalahati palang? Eh parang punong-puno na yung loob ko tas sasabihin mong kalahati palang? Kagaano ba kalak~ooh~"her mouth turned into "O" when I put my length wholy inside her.

"GAGO! Bakit mo naman ginawa yon! Nagsasalita palang ako! Napa ano mo! Masakit na nga tapos ahh~"napalitan ng ungol ang mga sinasabi niya when I started to ice slowly. I kiss her while I'm moving slowly inside her. She moaned between our kisses before I let go of her lips.

"Aziel, bilisan mo! Ahm~ ngh~ ahh~ ooh~ hmn~"she moaned.

"Call me Daddy then"I whisper on her ear.

"D-daddy, ahm~ hng~ please ahh~ ohh~ faster ooh~ ang sarap~"she moaned. I smirked again before I held both of her wrist and put it above her head before I fasten my pace like what she said. I started kissing her neck while my free hand starts to massage her melon.

"Ahh~ da~ha~ddy~ hm~ ahh~ ooh~ ohm~ ngh~ hng~ sobrang sa~ rap~ ooh~"she moaned again and again while I'm busy sucking her neck and massaging her melon. I felt her tightened. I kissed her lips again before I fasten my pace than before. We both moaned and groaned in pleasure.

"Ooohhhhh~"she moaned after she reached her climax but I still didn't reached my climax. I still kiss her while massaging her melon. I can feel that I'm near.

"I'm cumming"I said between our kisses. After three thrust I shot my loads on her entrance. I let go of her lips and looked at her. She was smiling on me.

"I love you, baby"she said. I gave her a peck before I slowly took off my length on her and laid down beside her and hugged her.

" I love you too, baby"I said on her before we both sleep.

'The best night ever'

To be continued