Wren

Zachary's POV

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Damn it, opened the door. After a few knocks, he finally opened the door.

"What the heck is wrong with you, Zachary? You disturb my sleep"he said.

"Vampire don't sleep"I said on him.

"Idiot, we still have to sleep to gain our energy"he said. I pushed him and sat on his bed.

"You have a half brother"I said on him.

"I have what?"he asked again.

"You. Have. A. Half. Brother"I said on him.

"Stop joking around. I don't have a half brother, Zachary"he said.

"You have. The Queen said it. I overheard their conversation with the King. She broke the forbidden rule. She have an affair with Tyron Valdez. Meaning, your half brother is Treyton Valdez"I said on him.

"What?! No! I can't bare having a half brother who's our enemy"he said.

"WREN F*CKING BUENO! Can't you see? The king already accepted. And you should too"I said on him.

"How can I accept it if—"

"He already told your sister everything"I said on him.

"What?"Wren asked me again.

Wren Bueno. The Prince of the Vampire. They all think that he's already dead but no. He's not. I saved him. Brother of Rein Bueno.

"Treyton already told her everything. As I remember, he and Francis have a little conversation. He's mad at them by not telling her the truth. That they should've told her the truth. Also, he's a hybrid"I said on him.

"Why is he so mad at them?"Wren asked me.

"Wren, do you think no one will gonna mad at that? When someone who's so close to you and they're hiding something from you for almost few years. Do you think no one will be mad at that? For example, their situation. Francis hide it from her. And when Treyton already know the truth, he went to tell it on her. Wren, your sister is hurting right now. 5 years. 5 years of hiding it from her. It's too much to bare the pain, Wren"I said on him. He didn't utter a word.

"Also, he already know who kidnapped your sister. And he's already mad at them"I said on him.

"That's why I'm here to tell you. And I think the war is coming. I guess 5 years is already enough to gain your strength and power. You have to face your sister now. And I'm already thinking how to face the King and Queen after knowing that you're alive"I said before I stand up and walked away.

Wren's POV

After how many chapters, I already have a POV.

I'm Wren Bueno. A Vampire Prince who almost killed by the Vampire Slayers if Zachary didn't save me from dying. After knowing that I have a half brother and my sister already know the truth. I don't know what to do. I'm expecting that she will know the truth when she's already 18. I have to talk to Treyton.

I vanished into a thin air and went to the garden of Francis's Mansion.

I saw them sitting on a big couch but one thing is different. Treyton Valdez is just standing a meter away from them.

I started to walked inside that made them looked at me. They all stand up. Francis and Storm went infront of the girl maybe they're protecting her. While Aziel is already holding his gun. Treyton just kept on looking at me. He didn't even bother to move a single muscle.